Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
OliveTree

Polish + Big Bum

6 posts in this topic

Hello,

Can someone please advise on a Polish Girl with Big Bum and Slim Waist?

30 min appointments preferred.

Thanks

I would love to know this too please.

Take a look at Kate/Kasia aka "Horny Slutty Girl" (originally "Horny Polish Girl") on the other (AW) site.

While not a huge arse very horny lady, great body/tits/legs, pretty face and provides a full range of services, GFE/PSE incl A for which she is very accommodating!

I think she does 1/2 hrs but not expensive at £120 ph for GFE, bit more for PSE/A but worth all the money in my opinion, high level, no rush service, seen her abt 6 times and hot session with her on every visit!

Good luck!

Polish and a big bum and best sex of your life?

Divine Anna is out of retirement and back in London. I totally rate this woman. Best sex of my life outside of Brazil.

http://www.adultwork.com/458044

You could try (Polish)  Chanel on AW huge tits and arse £160 if I remember correctly

Edited by boygenius69

Take a look at Kate/Kasia aka "Horny Slutty Girl" (originally "Horny Polish Girl") on the other (AW) site.

While not a huge arse very horny lady, great body/tits/legs, pretty face and provides a full range of services, GFE/PSE incl A for which she is very accommodating!

I think she does 1/2 hrs but not expensive at £120 ph for GFE, bit more for PSE/A but worth all the money in my opinion, high level, no rush service, seen her abt 6 times and hot session with her on every visit!

Good luck!