Khurram901

Help First Punt, London Central (Tomorrow 8/4)

13 posts in this topic

Hi

First post and first punt planned tomorrow.

Need some help to decide, up to £160, good personality bubbly

And friendly pretty, large tits, slim, dirty

Any links of recommended will be great. In the Central London

Area. I know I am clueless and am really quite nervous too!

Can the WGs be prejudiced to non-whites or is thar being too negative ?

Thanks in advance

At the risk of repeating myself, magentas on AW has just started in London, usually Swindon.

The 8th might be too short notice, but you can only ask!

Oh for fuck sake.  Nobody is interested in shagging that dinner lady.  Stop banging on about her.

2 people like this

Oh for fuck sake.  Nobody is interested in shagging that dinner lady.  Stop banging on about her.

What is your problem?

She has started to work in London. I answered a question about London. That's what the forum is about?

Get a life!

Its more the case you seem to have been singing her praises in every thread where she might possibly remotely meet (or even not actually meet the requirements) without any attempt to ascertain more about what the person is looking for.

E.G. in this case he has stated he is looking for someone specifically for tomorrow yet her profile states 'I work full time so day times may be limited' and slim yet again her profile states 'very curvy' with no pictures that really give an idea if she is slim or not and there is no indication as to weight or size on the profile.

1 person likes this

What is your problem?

She has started to work in London. I answered a question about London. That's what the forum is about?

Get a life!

The problem is it's BLATANT touting.

You've posted the same female on about 5 different threads and it seems these men aren't interested in seeing her.

I really fail to understand why you would tout her so much on here, you are potentially damaging her business by mentioning her on so many threads and annoying people by doing so, which is going to reduce the amount of people interested.

If you want to recommend her probably best to keep it in PMs because clearly people aren't too pleased with your constant free advertising of this lady. I'm sure its all done for a good reason but it honestly isn't a good look.

People who tout business for certain WGs so much are usually pimps, the WGs themselves or someone who is getting something for doing so..

Edited by TightYoungEbony
3 people like this

LOL

Well that was very informative and helpful

Visit the purple site you don't have to be a member to use the search function decide on your preferences and see what it throws up, make a shortlist and run it by the folks on here for their opinions.

Good luck with your first encounter, hopefully you choose well and enjoy yourself and are encouraged to become a regular punter, like some of the many on this forum, incl myself of course, since 2001!

It's a fascinating "hobby", very enjoyable and you get to meet an interesting variety of ladies!

Difficult to advise on any particular lady, we all have our favs with whom we become regulars until the lady vanishes/retires or the spark goes out of it!?

Have you looked at any of the parlours or agencies on PN offering a selection?

I use HOD (House of Divine) located Central Lond, in NW1 or SW1 branches, both near stations, from time to time if money is tight but they have a good selection to suit all tastes, also their 1hr rate would fall within your budget, they also do shorter times if you just want a "taster"!?

There are loads of reviews on here for their girls so take a look?

As far as indies are concerned diff to advise, I use 2 or 3 on a reg basis but are all £200+ ph so over your budget at the moment

Best look on here and the purple site, put in your requirements, bit of "market research" and I'm sure you'll find someone who will do the business for you!

Good luck and happy punting!

The problem is it's BLATANT touting.

You've posted the same female on about 5 different threads and it seems these men aren't interested in seeing her.

I really fail to understand why you would tout her so much on here, you are potentially damaging her business by mentioning her on so many threads and annoying people by doing so, which is going to reduce the amount of people interested.

If you want to recommend her probably best to keep it in PMs because clearly people aren't too pleased with your constant free advertising of this lady. I'm sure its all done for a good reason but it honestly isn't a good look.

People who tout business for certain WGs so much are usually pimps, the WGs themselves or someone who is getting something for doing so..

Ha ha, but you see, I just only noticed other guys' sarcasm.  And this brought a smile to my face, so touting is good for something.  Although I still could not be bothered to check what he was talking about  :D

1 person likes this

Good luck with first punt! I would recommend for a first timer (and short notice booking) Maxes Angels if you can stretch to £200. Reliable, safe...

I see Today's girls include Alicia, Abigail who might fit the bill

I second that emotion - probably your best bet at this late stage.

Unfortunate that your thread got sidetracked/hijacked - you'll get used to that on here but it's getting far too regular and tedious when you're trying to sort the wheat from the chaff.

Just keep your eyes on the prize and you will be fine - happy punting!