earlgreyman

Massive Slow Down On Aw, Lately?

9 posts in this topic

I've logged into AW the last few days and am experiencing a very slow site - search form is slow to load and also missing pictures on profiles i click on, etc. Anybody else having same issues?

Just tried it no problems, using latest internet explorer.

Just tried it no problems, using latest internet explorer.

Ok thanks. Must be my internet then, time for a restart and cache clean!

Seems ok for me today but has been slow occasionally.

There was a message on there a couple of days ago about more DDoS attacks...

"Many members have experienced connectivity problems over the last week or so. This has been due to several coordinated DDoS attacks and our efforts to mitigate (stop) them.

The attacks are on-going but unlike June 2013 the Site has remained online throughout, demonstrating the value in the investment that has been made in detection and prevention systems.

We would like to thank you for your patience and tolerance during this period. Rest assured our teams are working around the clock to combat the efforts of those that are intent on spoiling the ** experience."

Maybe they're still going on to some extent...

1 person likes this

"Many members have experienced connectivity problems over the last week or so. This has been due to several coordinated DDoS attacks and our efforts to mitigate (stop) them.

The attacks are on-going but unlike June 2013 the Site has remained online throughout, demonstrating the value in the investment that has been made in detection and prevention systems.

We would like to thank you for your patience and tolerance during this period. Rest assured our teams are working around the clock to combat the efforts of those that are intent on spoiling the ** experience."

seriously crap this morning about 11.  I was using my phone on 3g so assumed it was that but PN loaded OK.

Its been intermittent for me, last week I got a link to a website checker and it came up that everyone was experiencing the problem. The other day it came up again and it said "sorry, its just you who is experiencing this problem"...made me feel rather deflated xx

1 person likes this

That makes total sense - I remember the BIG DDoS attacks they had back in '13, so figured maybe it was that or that they forgot to pay their server bill :D lol

seriously crap this morning about 11.  I was using my phone on 3g so assumed it was that but PN loaded OK.

Yeah, was really crap, although i didn't try using my mobile network. My home broadband is superduper fast, so would normally be totally fine.

Its been intermittent for me, last week I got a link to a website checker and it came up that everyone was experiencing the problem. The other day it came up again and it said "sorry, its just you who is experiencing this problem"...made me feel rather deflated xx

HAHA, i'd feel exactly the same too! No one likes a clever fucker...well some do, I guess :D

What's the name of the website checker, Chloe - might come in handy!? ;)

That makes total sense - I remember the BIG DDoS attacks they had back in '13, so figured maybe it was that or that they forgot to pay their server bill :D lol

Yeah, was really crap, although i didn't try using my mobile network. My home broadband is superduper fast, so would normally be totally fine.

HAHA, i'd feel exactly the same too! No one likes a clever fucker...well some do, I guess :D

What's the name of the website checker, Chloe - might come in handy!? ;)

Oh gosh I have no idea, it came up automatically after I had put adult works url in 3 or 4 times, the page just opened x

1 person likes this

Seems they are having another purge of non verified accounts.......Friend of mind lost hers a few days ago, cant provide Passport within 48hours due to it being on route to the Home office.  The other account was closed when the lady opened up a profile for the first time, then while I was taking her pictures and scanning her passport for her to get verified they shut the profile down in less than an hour! No replies to emails, so waited a couple of days then opened up a fresh profile, no problem.

99% of new London profiles are deleted within 48 hours AW membership software full or does AW believe just 1% are here of there own free will?