Jonnybgood

Do They Take Us For April Fools.

4 posts in this topic

Been away for a week and this morning I caught up with the reviews page and I recognised a name. Opened the page and clicked on the link to the girls web page.

That's when I clicked, a picture of the original owner of the site is at the top of the page. Its very different to the pictures of the girl that is now advertised.

The girl is also using the previous owners reviews. There is a list of 10 reviews, you can click on 3 of them and the newest is 6 years old.

Scrolling through previous punternet reviews, this has happened before but with a different girl to the one advertised, bait and switch.

I seem to remember being interested in this girl in the past but the bait and switch reviews put me off.

I've tried reporting it but the report page wont recognise my email address.

Review number is 119641. Dated April 1st, I rest my case.

Been away for a week and this morning I caught up with the reviews page and I recognised a name. Opened the page and clicked on the link to the girls web page.

That's when I clicked, a picture of the original owner of the site is at the top of the page. Its very different to the pictures of the girl that is now advertised.

The girl is also using the previous owners reviews. There is a list of 10 reviews, you can click on 3 of them and the newest is 6 years old.

Scrolling through previous punternet reviews, this has happened before but with a different girl to the one advertised, bait and switch.

I seem to remember being interested in this girl in the past but the bait and switch reviews put me off.

send a PM from in here to Galahad. 

The girl at the top of the intro page does look very much like the other photos..... I can see how a man may not notice it is a different girl.

Can you still log in to your review account?

PM me if need help.