Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Punter

Legislation and Parties

3 posts in this topic

With Gestapo Smith and co introducing their new legislation, are parties likely to be affected? One could argue that you pay for an entrance to a party and what goes on afterwards, ascends into and orgy/bukkake session just happens. What are your thoughts?

It won't stack up under the new laws.

It's the same as 'paying for time', 'renting a room', 'what happens between 2 consenting adults' etc, etc.

If I we're poleeeece, I'd produce a load a Punternet Field Reports as evidence as to what other clients have enjoyed at this party, with this girl or at this agency. Also the wording on websites, I offer conversation and enjoy going out for meals, is contrary to the reports you also have linked to your website which state you take it up it the arse, swallow and then played some hard sports with the client and your 2 mates.

If this law does come in everyone including independants will have to look very closely at their business practices, advertising and who they openly associate with. Links to another girl could possibly become evidence at a later date of the letter of the law is followed.

With Gestapo Smith and co introducing their new legislation, are parties likely to be affected? One could argue that you pay for an entrance to a party and what goes on afterwards, ascends into and orgy/bukkake session just happens. What are your thoughts?

The way it looks even girls who pay tax will be included as they benefit from her prostitution too.

So the only safe bet could be girls who live and work on their own and own their own place.

We will have to wait and see, but I think we should openly talk here about the ins and outs of the law and expose any things that clearly will not work in the real world. It may never get past the lawyers.