Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Corus Boy

Penarth - This Month

5 posts in this topic

Just back from Penarth.

Went to see Suki but she asked if I would like to meet the new girl, Fifi, in the shop! Told me that she was young and pretty, who was I to refuse?

Very enjoyable time, she was as described, good service, all the usual extras but I left happy.

Phone number;

07721 608 928

Is this to be the beginning of a monthly update CB (as per your formerly weekly St. P's - are you not visiting them these days?)

When I saw Suki last week I walked by the front of the shop and got a good look at both girls - one passable, one not so. They must have changed since then.

Is this to be the beginning of a monthly update CB (as per your formerly weekly St. P's - are you not visiting them these days?)

When I saw Suki last week I walked by the front of the shop and got a good look at both girls - one passable, one not so. They must have changed since then.

I have been in Penarth a lot and have liked Suki since her days at Claude Road.

I still use St P's but I have been getting ultra fussy lately.

Also I've been trying to balance my reviews as my impartiality has been questioned and I began to wonder if anyone read this part of the forum anymore. :(

Edited by Corus Boy

I began to wonder if anyone read this part of the forum anymore. :(

Well it looks like only you and me so far this month. They can't all have gone to ukp can they?

(Re impartiality comment, I wondered why you hadn't suggested St.P's on the "On foot in Central Cardiff" thread.)

(Re impartiality comment, I wondered why you hadn't suggested St.P's on the "On foot in Central Cardiff" thread.)

Considered it but the follow up question would have required giving too much information about the location.