Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
partylover

Annabella's Bait And Switch?

16 posts in this topic

What is going on???

I just noticed a tweet from Annabella's...

https://twitter.com/AnnabellasMKxxx/status/586857491520032768

Says that Jai is in the building if I linked it correctly. I booked two girls during the week for today, Jai at 11am for 30 minutes and Dollar at 12pm for 30 minutes. As they were early bookings, which I do to suit me and hopefully minimise the shortened bookings due to over-running, I had to travel from London to MK before the time of 1000-1030 when you are told to call to confirm. When I arrived in MK and called to confirm the bookings and locations, as per the company's request, I got told that neither Jai nor Dollar were in today. That was annoying in the extreme, to find that both girls weren't available. I had to turn around and head back home.

When I get home and see a tweet saying Jai is available.... it makes it appear that I was ripped off. It seemed strange that when I called during the week I wasn't asked for my URN. When I said I have one I was told to mention it on the day. Now it appears I have been ripped off. I travelled from London to MK on the basis of two 30 minute bookings. I though even if one girl fails to show I would have a back up. To be told both are not available, and then to get home and see a tweet saying one is "in the house"...is frankly disgusting.

Well. You didn't get ripped off as you never paid them anything to get ripped off. I wouldn't call it Bait & Switch either.

Just poor customer service on their part and the only way to resolve it is to get in touch with them and confirm what happened.

With respect Ms TightYoungEbony, you haven't been fucked around like I have today. I would prefer honest comment from punters who may or may not have experienced the same or similar. And if the establishment cares to enter the debate then I would greatly appreciate their input. It was annoying enough to have both girls cancel....but to get home and find one is advertised as available is beyond reproach.

I have had a few let downs at this establishment, but never quite on this scale. To advertise a girl I was told wasn't available is just not acceptable. :(

Edited by partylover

And more than one tweet to advertise this girl apparently!

When I called during the week and made the two bookings I wasn't asked for my URN. It seemed odd at the time but when I said I have one I was told to mention it on the day. In light of the situation this now looks suspicious :blink:  Was I double booked??

Edited by partylover

Hope they sort it out to your satisfaction ! let us know what the outcome is, regardless of the industry it should be good practice on there part to explain exactly what happened.

With respect Ms TightYoungEbony, you haven't been fucked around like I have today. I would prefer honest comment from punters who may or may not have experienced the same or similar. And if the establishment cares to enter the debate then I would greatly appreciate their input. It was annoying enough to have both girls cancel....but to get home and find one is advertised as available is beyond reproach.

I have had a few let downs at this establishment, but never quite on this scale. To advertise a girl I was told wasn't available is just not acceptable. :(

You posted on a forum which has both females and males on it.

If you wanted just a male point of view maybe you should resort to UKpunting.

I was correcting the fact that it's neither B&S nor have you been ripped off, just messed about which is bad, but you have not been ripped off seen as you haven't given them any money.

Your issue is with Annabellas themselves so PM them on here or message them through Twitter, or call them up tomorrow to express your disappointment in their poor customer service.

Because it doesn't seem like anyone has any input on here at the moment..

Was I double booked??

A question like this should be directed at the Agency, as only they will know the answer.

You are only going to get opinions and advice on here, not an answer as to why you were told two girls weren't working who were then advertised as working later on.

To resolve the problem you need to contact them directly and let them know.

Maybe Jai came in late for work , so became available by the time you got back into london  ? The problem seems to be that you have to leave home and get there before you can confirm . I would just book for later in the day . 

There is a simple explanation for this and it is not bait and switch. 

The tweets are scheduled via Tweet Deck. So say Jai was due in tomorrow we would schedule the tweets today and they are then tweeted automatically at the scheduled time. Where we are at fault is not deleting the scheduled tweets when said girls calls in sick or simply does not show up. I will address this today with the staff responsible for managing the tweets. 

Please refer to our actual schedule for the definitive list of girls working on the day. I apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

2 people like this

I have now spoken to the staff involved and what has occurred was a case of human error. Mine.

I have sent a PM to Partylover. 

WG's do have a habit of flaking out and not turning up (Amy bless her), I'd never leave out without being sure the girl you want to see has arrived in MK, even then they are just a nose bleed away from cancelling. 

Well, I guess my outburst was a little OTT, but I was rather frustrated at two seeming no shows. As AB's have stated, we have spoken privately and they have explained the mix up and responded in a thoroughly first class manner. I have experienced similar before so wasn't surprised for one booking to not happen, but it was just a mix up and bad luck that meant I returned home on the very next train to London. It has happened before and I accept when girls don't turn up the management is in an unfortunate predicament. To have Plan A AND Plan B backfire was annoying but I wouldn't have said a word if the twitter feed hadn't shown one of the girls was in!!! I even had a girl in mind for Plan C but the maid said she wasn't available for a while so rather than wait around twiddling my thumbs I went home empty handed.

This was just a very unfortunate set of circumstances, and as I say, Annabella's have responded fantastically to me. I will certainly be continuing to use their services and look forward to hopefully meeting the girls I wanted soon :)

So, a happy ending eventually. Thread over......move along, nothing to see here folks ^_^

Edited by partylover
1 person likes this

Glad it was sorted party lover. I have to applaud annabellas on how they deal with absences and re-organising clients. Sadly and I am also at fault, us girls do sometimes not show or cancel at last minute or re-organise their days, that isn't down to the agency. I can only apologise for myself. Keep coming party lover, if you arrive and for some reason, someone hasn't shown up, they will always try their best to find you someone else xx

I will certainly keep coming Daisy. The thing with me is that I don't just come because I want sex, I come because I want to see very specific girls so finding a substitute is very difficult. I did have another girl in mind who I have seen before and is absolutely lovely, but unfortunately I would have had to wait for her for a while so I went home. I was just super disappointed as I can only make Milton Keynes on a Saturday realistically, and the two girls I booked aren't often there on Saturdays and I had been hoping they'd be on together for many weeks, so when I saw them both working on a day I was free it seemed Christmas had come early!! Unfortunately....unlike Santa I went home with a full sack though :lol:

All is well now, and I wish I hadn't worded the thread title so controversially, I should have taken a deep breath and composed myself first  :ph34r:

Always good to see a positive outcome, even when things go a little haywire...

That's ok, everyone gets cross at times and I don't blame you. Us girls can be pains at times. I try and not cancel at short notice but it has happened a few times and I have ended up annoying really good clients and I apologise to everyone for that. Just give them both a good spank next time you see them :P x