Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
out of towner

Dita And Mira At Hod

7 posts in this topic

I am hoping House of Divine read these posts. Please give these ladies some bookings in London again. They have only been in Milton Keynes for the last 4 or 5 weeks. Its too difficult for me to get there, PLEASE let their London fans have a chance too! Or don't they want to work in London any more? 

I am hoping House of Divine read these posts. Please give these ladies some bookings in London again. They have only been in Milton Keynes for the last 4 or 5 weeks. Its too difficult for me to get there, PLEASE let their London fans have a chance too! Or don't they want to work in London any more? 

I also would like some MK Ladies to work down here.

Namely Lucy, Peace and Daisy.

Already asked Daisy but she has no intentions yet.

P.S. Note that Delta White will be also starting in Milton Keynes!

Message to HOD: try and make sure Dita's in town for the last two weeks in May.

We do get a choice to work in either milton keynes or London. It's just girls personal preferences. Sorry guys. I personally don't as I'm busy enough in milton keynes so there is no need for me to travel further afield because I'm not going to make any more and I will miss my lovely milton keynes clients xx

1 person likes this

It is actually quicker to get to Milton Keynes on the train from Euston than it is to get south of the river on the tube. 

1 person likes this

It is actually quicker to get to Milton Keynes on the train from Euston than it is to get south of the river on the tube. 

Half an hour. Depends how far south of the river you want to go, surely? And there's the train fare to be factored in, and so on.

it also takes me 90 minutes to get to London in the first place!