alex55

Any Recommended Massage Sites In London?

9 posts in this topic

I look for good massage sites with real girls in London. Any recommendations?

I recently had a normal massage recently and really enjoyed it, but I'm looking for something a bit more exciting.

Anyone know of any good body to body massage experiences in Central London that they can recommend?

Preferrably looking for white English girls, but other races etc considered.

Thanks!

Enlighten me guys: when you ask for a massage does it mean is mainly massage with a bit of fun in the end?  Also, is the price under £100 or can reach £200 or more?

I look for good massage sites with real girls in London. Any recommendations?

If i will be honest, I have usually sourced good massages from looking online via guide websites or getting actual recommendations from other punters online.

There are so many supposed massage parlours out there which profess to be able to provide this service yet they are not all legit when it comes down to it.

Enlighten me guys: when you ask for a massage does it mean is mainly massage with a bit of fun in the end?  Also, is the price under £100 or can reach £200 or more?

Yep exactly, its a massage with a nice bit of fun at the end, can range from a quick handjob to fs, although fs is rarer.  I think the most I've paid is £110 for the hour, but usually less

Anne

Hey Anna, I think anything more than £100 for a massage with a HR is too much. Depending on what I am looking for I usually I go for a massage and play with HR at the end.

How can anyone justify charging £200 for a massage when most girls charge £100 - 150 for full service?

I have found a wg who is a experienced masseuse and my regular.

I get a  hour of full service then a proper massage all way under £100.