Autumn Temptation

Birmingham - Demi-Monde

8 posts in this topic

Sorry for the lack of response I have been somewhat busy dealing with the shitstorm of drama.

Anywho:

For those that care, 

Yes we were using the Tudor Lounge, No we are no longer using it, and No it had nothing to do with the press they had had. ( That was nothing to do with us, nor were we involved beyond renting the place in the day)

It was to do with other issues that arose.

Beautiful building, but not right for me and the girlies.

Anyway... it's all in hand and I am on it as much as I can be to sort shit out, Don't worry we will be back, and you'll all get to play naughty...

Though while you wait, I'm sure Linzi D ( The Pleasure Dome) and Adele (Hush) will be more than happy to have you all visit and enjoy their delights :)

Autumn

1 person likes this

I care. I was looking forward to paying a visit.

I care.

Birmingham deserves good facilities and you deserve to be able to offer them.

Thank you Autumn I hope you get your venue sorted, it is so difficult trying to find the right building, I've done all that sharing lark and glad I'm on my own now.

Linzi x

Thank you Autumn I hope you get your venue sorted, it is so difficult trying to find the right building, I've done all that sharing lark and glad I'm on my own now.

Linzi x

Yeah I know how hard you've worked babe, it's one of those... I'm sure it'll get there. xx

Just frustrating for the boys... sure you know that one too hahaha xx

Edited by Autumn Temptation

Yeah, I tried a couple of places in Birmingham before and they seemed like they were run by the Romanian Mafia. Terrible places to visit, hopefully you'll be up and running and give them a run for their money and their crap services. It might restore my faith in Birmingham and stop me having to go to MK or Northampton for a decent punt.

Any word on when you'll get a new location sorted?

Edited by BigPoppa

Tudor Lounge? Was it the Greedy Girl's Parties that caused the problem? They use a place in Dudley now.