Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
umimiu

Thai Massage, Wtf?

7 posts in this topic

So, I was on Upper Street today and got a one hour Thai massage at a reputable Thai place. I've been there years ago, nothing dodgy.

However this time, I asked for the hour and the girl was a little taken back. I'm not sure if she was flirting or seemed shock (I flirt myself). Anyway, I said I'd like an hour massage and she led me to the room etc.

Anyway, in comes another girl. I'm stripped down to my underwear. When she was massaging me, she kept taking more and more of my boxers off as she oiled my ass. It started to turn me on and I felt awkward. Anyway, it was a great massage none the less and drilling right into my muslces etc. So, definitely a skill there.

She flips me over and then gets very close with her hands and pressing down in that cat-style-push-pull Thai style way. She has her hands either side of my groin, I was worried she was going to push down and kill any chance (literally) of me ever having children again. She stayed there and there and nothing happened. I had my eyes closed, then I felt a slight rub next to my ball/dick. I didn't do anything, another slight pause, and the massage carried on.

I've never had this happen before and I didn't expect it from this Thai place but I guess they all learn from somewhere so I guess like most places, rules are there to be broken and there's nothing saying that may have the odd girl or two which would happily give a happy ending. It might explain why the girl at the counter was all a little weird at first. But, I saw mothers and other people come in asking for similar massages and services.. and again, it's a reputable place - not a neon light on and this was during the day, not night.

So, anyone been in that position? Do I open my eyes and say hey, what's up? It was definitely a sensual massage because she turned me on and she wasn't a looker at all. It was like was she sincerly enjoying massaging me and touching my body.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this one!

So, I was on Upper Street today and got a one hour Thai massage at a reputable Thai place. I've been there years ago, nothing dodgy.

However this time, I asked for the hour and the girl was a little taken back. I'm not sure if she was flirting or seemed shock (I flirt myself). Anyway, I said I'd like an hour massage and she led me to the room etc.

Anyway, in comes another girl. I'm stripped down to my underwear. When she was massaging me, she kept taking more and more of my boxers off as she oiled my ass. It started to turn me on and I felt awkward. Anyway, it was a great massage none the less and drilling right into my muslces etc. So, definitely a skill there.

She flips me over and then gets very close with her hands and pressing down in that cat-style-push-pull Thai style way. She has her hands either side of my groin, I was worried she was going to push down and kill any chance (literally) of me ever having children again. She stayed there and there and nothing happened. I had my eyes closed, then I felt a slight rub next to my ball/dick. I didn't do anything, another slight pause, and the massage carried on.

I've never had this happen before and I didn't expect it from this Thai place but I guess they all learn from somewhere so I guess like most places, rules are there to be broken and there's nothing saying that may have the odd girl or two which would happily give a happy ending. It might explain why the girl at the counter was all a little weird at first. But, I saw mothers and other people come in asking for similar massages and services.. and again, it's a reputable place - not a neon light on and this was during the day, not night.

So, anyone been in that position? Do I open my eyes and say hey, what's up? It was definitely a sensual massage because she turned me on and she wasn't a looker at all. It was like was she sincerly enjoying massaging me and touching my body.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this one!

I've had a similar massage it was a full thai one.

The lady massages either side of the groin and inner thighs.

Its really part of the massage and not sexual.

But never had my buttocks oiled and massaged.

I do like this close type of massage, especially if its a young thai student.

Sounds like a common enough experience for any Thai or Chinese massage establishment no matter how reputable they appear on the surface and that you got a little extra for free so not really sure what the concern is.

Staff have a sixth sense for spotting punters and respond accordingly. I can't walk through Chinatown without being accosted by touts - which I secretly love - although not when accompanied by Mrs CW - it drives her nuts.

Normal etiquette would have been to ask you if you want a special massage half way through and then haggle over the price/ tip (£20 for HR/ £40 for B2B) before proceeding. Sounds like your girl bottled it at the business end so maybe she was new and learning or scared off by the magnitude of your manhood.

I can only think of one Thai health shop in Angel so I may be doing some scaring of my own soon.

Question ... why did you leave your boxers on for a full body oil massage  ?  In most thai places you are expected to strip naked and if it's a genuine massage shop you are given small throwaway bikini briefs to hold your tackle in place  .

Sounds like a common enough experience for any Thai or Chinese massage establishment no matter how reputable they appear on the surface and that you got a little extra for free so not really sure what the concern is.

Staff have a sixth sense for spotting punters and respond accordingly. I can't walk through Chinatown without being accosted by touts - which I secretly love - although not when accompanied by Mrs CW - it drives her nuts.

Normal etiquette would have been to ask you if you want a special massage half way through and then haggle over the price/ tip (£20 for HR/ £40 for B2B) before proceeding. Sounds like your girl bottled it at the business end so maybe she was new and learning or scared off by the magnitude of your manhood.

I can only think of one Thai health shop in Angel so I may be doing some scaring of my own soon.

Was this place in Angel ? I have a booking at a legitimate massage place in angel next week. Please can you pm me the name of this place umimiu. 

When this has happened to be in the past, I just say that feels good and that normally leads to the inevitable. Whats the worst that could happen ? She's already handling your junk.  If they don't do HR then they wont handle it. On one occasion, the delightful girl noticed my semi erection and just started playing with it before donning a safety jacket and jumping on for the ride. She just asked for a tip at the end. RESULT !

@bobsam it says I can't send you any new messages.. try messaging me instead?

I too have a appointment in Angel tomorrow....Was this the place?