6upxxx

Sick of the bitching!

23 posts in this topic

Ive always tried to be informative on girls and parlours I go to, good or bad without favour and hopefully some of the girls Regan, Tasha, Amy, Sally, Elise etc have benefited financially and so has the management from some of the comments.

Although never suggesting places to work to girls currently "in situ" when they have been on the market I have suggested good parlours to girls.

Also when possible Ive warned people away from rip off joints etc.

Other occasions I have put up posts to try to stimulate some forum debate. Todays room ambience, a recent thread on interesting new sexual experiences.

Anyway I am sick of the bitching, the questioning of my motives and all the rest of the garbage. So good luck to all the class act girls out there and all the punters trying to find them as I think I will keep all my views good or bad to myself in future.:D

Merry fucking Xmas everybody!

Anyway I am sick of the bitching, the questioning of my motives and all the rest of the garbage.

May I make a polite request for you to continue and to ignore the "bitching" please, thank you.

May I make a polite request for you to continue and to ignore the "bitching" please, thank you.

Hear hear!!!!!

Ive always tried to be informative on girls and parlours I go to, good or bad without favour and hopefully some of the girls Regan, Tasha, Amy, Sally, Elise etc have benefited financially and so has the management from some of the comments.

Although never suggesting places to work to girls currently "in situ" when they have been on the market I have suggested good parlours to girls.

Other occasions I have put up posts to try to stimulate some forum debate. Todays room ambience, a recent thread on interesting new sexual experiences.

Anyway I am sick of the bitching, the questioning of my motives and all the rest of the garbage. So good luck to all the class act girls out there and all the punters trying to find them as I think I will keep all my views good or bad to myself in future.:D

dont know you 6up but we need heart felt controversial posting here, otherwise it becomes bland and uninteresting.

I like the bitching and arguing, providing its not for the sake of it and it doesnt get out of hand. its fun. even though I dont know any of the ladies and guys here, I have built up a personality profile of many of them and often think how they would match that profile if I were to meet them.[ sorry, more interested in meeting the ladies !!].

BitterLou -- would it be possible to relax and have a laugh with her ? sexymay--- defo want to get pissed with that lady, probably end up in hospital tho' !

natasha---- not possible to be as good as portrayed.she is too perfect, sexy and knows how to charm the men. sometimes so good, I think a man does some of her posting!

xenia -- her tongue is as sharp as her bod. I might get out ali, if the russian mafia didnt get me first,lol..

olivia-- would be terrified to get on the wrong side of this lady-- she has a tongue that could cut any inflated male ego down within seconds. get the urge now and again to book a luxury hotel and go down on this kitten for about 5 hours.

danish-- need to watch my ps and qs here.one mistake and the whole viking world would be down on top of you.

strawberry--- my type of woman. ladylike and vunerable -- gets her point across but always likes to find common ground.

jeez could go on and on but have to go now !:D

And a Merry Christmas to you you old sod :D:D

Seriously, I for one would be sorry to see you quit this board mate - we need informed opinions like yours and as wide an array of characters as possible. This would be a pretty dull place without lively debates (arguments!) and fiery characters.

And a Merry Christmas to you you old sod :D:D

Seriously, I for one would be sorry to see you quit this board mate - we need informed opinions like yours and as wide an array of characters as possible. This would be a pretty dull place without lively debates (arguments!) and fiery characters.

No I dont intend to quit the board.

Thank you and a Merry Fucking Xmas to you too, thats exactly how I hope it turns out, just looking for a Miss Santa Claus at the moment.

If you have an opinion someone is bound to take it the wrong way and try to shoot it down. Worse still is when someone puts words in your mouth and accuses you of saying something you didn't. What I hate is when my post seems to shut a thread and no one posts afterwards. Its distressing. Lets see if it works this time?

Anyway I am sick of the bitching, the questioning of my motives and all the rest of the garbage. So good luck to all the class act girls out there and all the punters trying to find them as I think I will keep all my views good or bad to myself in future.:(

Very festive I must say.:(

Absofuckinglutely.

6up don't be down by the bitching, surely its par for the course. This place would be far worse without your intelligent posts and good information. So please don't stop you are very much appreciated.

Merry Christmas to you too. And a few wise words for Christmas, if you bitch about things, usually people bitch back. It is called human nature.

danish-- need to watch my ps and qs here.one mistake and the whole viking world would be down on top of you.

Well thank you :( I like it!

Happy christmas 6up!! Get into the spirit! Haha xxxxxx

Happy christmas 6up!! Get into the spirit! Haha xxxxxx

I hope every cracker you pull has a Kenobi joke inside!:(

If ever you find one that's 'bitch free' be sure to let us know.:(

To quote the greatest living whore -

"I love argument, I love debate. I don't expect anyone just to sit there and agree with me, that's not their job."

To quote the greatest living whore -

"I love argument, I love debate. I don't expect anyone just to sit there and agree with me, that's not their job."

I had to Google that; spot on! The Lady Hilda.

Anyway I am sick of the bitching, the questioning of my motives and all the rest of the garbage. So good luck to all the class act girls out there and all the punters trying to find them as I think I will keep all my views good or bad to myself in future.:(

IMO you have consistently given useful information to punters myself included which i appreciate. I find its sometimes a one way street with only those you know on here or elsewhere giving useful information back. I find this a pity.

Praising existing highly rated ladies is all well and good and they deserve it, but i would like to see new highly rated ladies being discovered and mentioned more often personally.

In my experience some punters are not interested in sharing information as its not to their benefit, because the lady becomes far harder to see and may also put her rates up, i understand this viewpoint, i have experienced it for myself. Each punter has to decide what suits them best, keeping things to themselves or sharing. I certainly wouldnt knock you if you decide to keep things to yourself. Merry Christmas.:D:(

dont know you 6up but we need heart felt controversial posting here, otherwise it becomes bland and uninteresting.

I like the bitching and arguing, providing its not for the sake of it and it doesnt get out of hand. its fun. even though I dont know any of the ladies and guys here, I have built up a personality profile of many of them and often think how they would match that profile if I were to meet them.[ sorry, more interested in meeting the ladies !!].

olivia-- would be terrified to get on the wrong side of this lady-- she has a tongue that could cut any inflated male ego down within seconds. get the urge now and again to book a luxury hotel and go down on this kitten for about 5 hours.

jeez could go on and on but have to go now !:(

Go where? Bromide sale started? :(

Nothing wrong with your posts generally but you got to remember to be clear in what you want to say. We can only take what you post.

If you start a thread about a parlour you have visited having hopeless ambience how do we know what parlour your talking about? I only know of one parlour you visit and you had to clear up any confusion. People may assume the wrong place and end up pointing accusations at innocent parties and affecting their business.

If you make it sound like its a attack on someone, no matter how good you thought the intention was, then obviously people have the right to defend themselves if your posting it on an public forum read by thousands.

Remember most members wont know what your talking about, just be clear and make sure that someone wont get the wrong idea.

Overworked....now on xmas holiday for an hour and bored sh!tless already :( .

The whole purpose of boards like this, is to be friendly and helpfull in what you have to say, and your posts do you credit.

There will always be idiots who take and give nothing back, and look towards others as of lesser souls them themself's.

The majority are with you in what you say most of the time, and your posts ae always well accepted by those like minded.

Why not just submit a FR and leave it at that.

Mikey dontcha know this is the Old Folks Home for Inflated Egos?? :( xxx

Mikey dontcha know this is the Old Folks Home for Inflated Egos??
That is harsh. :D

But contains more than a grain of truth :(:(:D.

Is this the proverbial "happy ending" after an ego massage in congenial surroundings?

Everyone has to have a bitch.....just ignore :(