blazer2704

Recommendations For Slim & Busty Independent Wg Please?

33 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

Its been a while since ive Punted. And im after any recommendation for a Busty girl, Slim 8 or 10, £150 - 200 for the hour age between 18 to 27? Reliable, great performance and most importantly genuine that matches her pictures

Im tending to avoid using Agencies but if there SOLID and good ones you recommend please do pop them? And oh, Based in London too..

Thanks a lot fellas :)

Are you bothered about natural or enhanced boobs?

Are you bothered about natural or enhanced boobs?

Boobs is boobs for me bro. Natural would be perfect but not essential. What you got for me :) ? Fire ahead.

Need Suggestions please chip in guys or girls too :D

For the money and what you're wanting you can't go wrong with platinum cindy. Huge fake boobs hence the question. Ticks all you're boxes, the only one with a question mark is the size 8-10, I'd guess cindy is more a 10-12. Highly rated by me and most of the punting community in London. Hard to book, worth the wait. Enjoy

For the money and what you're wanting you can't go wrong with platinum cindy. Huge fake boobs hence the question. Ticks all you're boxes, the only one with a question mark is the size 8-10, I'd guess cindy is more a 10-12. Highly rated by me and most of the punting community in London. Hard to book, worth the wait. Enjoy

yup, I have definitely heard RAVING reviews about her and have contacted her on Numerous occasions for booking but she always busy. You got any other suggestions bro?

what is a bro?

Bro is a brother

I'd recommend Abi of various agencies. Stunning and lush tits

www.kensingtonangels.co.uk/gallery/abi/272

She looks great. You use kensingtonangels much? Any good? They have a lovely selection of girls I've just noticed

what is a bro?

Get with the times, Rebecca! ;)

im not down with slang words x

1 person likes this

im not down with slang words x

Aw bless you :) it's a common habit to call people bro for me. Like lot people say mate :)

Definitely gotta check out Abi from the Kensingtogirls agency? You ever used them before? Jig sore you ever personally visited her?

Can anyone else inject anymore suggestions please? Thank yu

Would anyone recommend girlfriend dior from aw

I've got Girlfriend+Lara from AW on my hot list. Not visited, but I've read very good reviews. Looks stunning.

Girlfriend Lara does seem good for the list indeed. Anyone seen her? As well as girlfriend Dior?

I once done a duo with lulu from bijoux and she was FANTASTIC. Although I think her priced may have changed. She was around the 200 mark :)

I once done a duo with lulu from bijoux and she was FANTASTIC. Although I think her priced may have changed. She was ar

Cheers for that recomendation i will definitely give that a go and see how she like. How pricey she thinks its gone? 

Aw bless you :) it's a common habit to call people bro for me. Like lot people say mate :)

Definitely gotta check out Abi from the Kensingtogirls agency? You ever used them before? Jig sore you ever personally visited her?

Yes have done and she is a stunner, very similar to her photos. Her boobs are enhanced though and I tend to prefer naturals.

Agency is good for recommending girls similar too, I saw another girl through them but she is no longer up anymore

Girlfriend Lara does seem good for the list indeed. Anyone seen her? As well as girlfriend Dior?

Girlfriend Dior's great.  Have seen her twice.  Her pics are out of date: she's much much lighter.  She's also very pretty, and is great company.  Good English, and an excellent example of why this industry doesn't exploit every girl.  

Service is fun, energetic, and she is constantly looking to make it as good as she possibly can for you.  

I've seen Zizzi and Lucia plenty of times and will do again, but GFD is very cool, and I will see her again v soon. 

Girlfriend Dior's great.  Have seen her twice.  Her pics are out of date: she's much much lighter.  She's also very pretty, and is great company.  Good English, and an excellent example of why this industry doesn't exploit every girl.  

Service is fun, energetic, and she is constantly looking to make it as good as she possibly can for you.  

I've seen Zizzi and Lucia plenty of times and will do again, but GFD is very cool, and I will see her again v soon. 

Still aint had the chance to punt and take a dive into all your suggestions. But thanks very much for them all. Girlfriend dior I shall see for sur. She looks a stunner. By you saying she is "much much lighter" what you mean? 

Also intrigued by Girlfriend lara. Where is Zizzi and Lucia from what agency? or is it form Aw?

Still aint had the chance to punt and take a dive into all your suggestions. But thanks very much for them all. Girlfriend dior I shall see for sur. She looks a stunner. By you saying she is "much much lighter" what you mean?

Also intrigued by Girlfriend lara. Where is Zizzi and Lucia from what agency? or is it form Aw?

You'll find Zizzi on all well known Asian agencies

Much lighter = has lost at least a stone as far as I can see relative to the photos.  She's much slimmer and more athletic in reality.  

Zizzi: most Asian agencies as mentioned above.  Invasion most reliable in my view.

Lucia: many agencies.  I used Admiral but she's on several.

Hope that's useful. 

I havent used an agency before but must admit I'm seriously thinking about Lucia. Is she worth it?

KK