Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bigM

Had My First Taste Of German Fkk Clubs At The Weekend.

3 posts in this topic

On a trip to Cologne popped into Samya on Sunday night, I have to say it wasn't really what I had expected and I found myself enjoying it for far different reasons than I thought I would.

The girls were all fantastic, friendly but not pushy and a wonderful range of types to choose from and most surprisingly they gave you exactly what they promised in the room.

However I think what I enjoyed the most was simply how relaxing the whole thing was. Good food, good beer and luxurious surroundings I enjoyed just lounging around watching others getting to know each other as much as I enjoyed meeting the girls myself.

But the whole thing got me to thinking, why hasn't some enterprising person opened a similar establishment in the UK yet ? I know the brothel laws would make this illegal hear but there are already plenty of places offering well in excess of the strandard two ladies already so having a dozen or so more would be no more illegal for them ? Maybe bits the expense of setting up and finding staff for such an estabnlishment but again I've been to plkenty of high class lap mdanving bars and places like Sandy's in Manchester which offer luxurious surroundings if far fewer girls, so again its surely not a very big step to offer the full FKK experience ?

So come on UK sex entrepreneurs, get some FKK clubs opened up here, a willing audience awaits.

Good to hear you had a good time at Samya, it is more relaxed atmosphere than one of the big Hessen clubs, where girls contact you every 10 seconds, so is a good club for a first visit.

As for building saunaclubs in UK, no chance, unless parliament legalises and taxes the sex industry, no one in Britain is going to invest several million into a project that could be shut down tomorrow, for example the Rod Stewart wannabe boss of the new club in Düsseldorf must of spent a few Mill, and his Mrs had more work done than the Forth Bridge!

http://m.bild.de/regional/duesseldorf/bert-wollersheim/baut-luxus-puff-36365894,variante=S.bildMobile.html

http://bilder.bild.de/fotos-skaliert/prosiebenpromiboxen_41116775_mbqf-1411926860-37935340/3,w=559,c=0.bild.jpg

The girls in the German FKK clubs pay tax as do the club owners and those who supply the clubs' goods and services. I am surprised none of the manifestos, for this election, have proposed FKK clubs here to reduce UK's deficit!

1 person likes this