Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Uncle Pokey

A Little Giggle

9 posts in this topic

I like to spread a little joy on the boards from time to time.

Here is something that amused me. You don't need to reply.

When I was young I decided to go to Medical School . At the entrance exam we were asked to rearrange the letters PNEIS and form the name of an important human body part which is most useful when erect.Those who answered spine are doctors today while the rest of us are sending jokes via email.

I'll get me coat

Uncle Pokey

4 people like this

Love it!   :P

All I could see was penis too............. and once I saw that I was not looking for anything else.......

which just about sums me up nicely!

1 person likes this

Love it!   :P

All I could see was penis too............. and once I saw that I was not looking for anything else.......

which just about sums me up nicely!

Snap

No other word sprang to my mind either :huh:

Edited by Gaz up North

Penis and spine... In that order

I am not having much fun as a doctor. 

Does thinking "pines" make me a lumberjack?

Does being an author and not a soldier mean that "the pen is mightier than the sword?" 

Does winning wars by sheer numbers of troops mean "the penis, mightier than the sword?" 

The Pen Is mightier than the sword.

I like to spread a little joy on the boards from time to time.

Here is something that amused me. You don't need to reply.

When I was young I decided to go to Medical School . At the entrance exam we were asked to rearrange the letters PNEIS and form the name of an important human body part which is most useful when erect.Those who answered spine are doctors today while the rest of us are sending jokes via email.

I'll get me coat

Uncle Pokey

If you still see penis first there really is no hope...

SIPNE

(like I did :blink:)

Actually its natural to see Penis first given the first letter shown is P and the last S - you naturally look at the first and last letters of a word and a lot of the time you brain just automatically fills in the blanks, especially if there are the correct letters there. Its one reason why it can be so hard to spot transposed letters when you re-read something you have typed.

Actually its natural to see Penis first given the first letter shown is P and the last S - you naturally look at the first and last letters of a word and a lot of the time you brain just automatically fills in the blanks, especially if there are the correct letters there. Its one reason why it can be so hard to spot transposed letters when you re-read something you have typed.

Quite so. If the brain didn't work like this we would all be reading like 4 year olds.