Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
es123

Bad Ending

5 posts in this topic

Hi guys.

I thought I would share an experience from last week.

I'm a sporadic punter...I get involved around 4 times a year tops. It has become more and more sporadic due to a number of below par experiences.

Last Friday I got to work and thought it would be a good idea to book someone for later that evening. Being in central London its normally pretty sraight forward.

One factor that I appreciate is a friendly tone on the phone. I called a couple of ladies. One was not available and the other was just plain rude on the phone.

I got on to AW. Found a blonde with a tongue stud and a rating of around 60. Result I thought!!

Called her and she was super friendly on the phone. I called back later to confirm address and time of 730pm.

I made my way to the location and once outside called again for specific room details. She told me she couldn't see me because she had ran out of condoms. I had made the trip and I didn't want to stand in the road trying to call replacements. So instead I went to the sainsbury next door and bought some condoms and we met.

I walked in and she did what I absolutley love....greeted me with the deepest of French kisses. So far so good and I put the condom situation down to bad luck.

So we got cracking and the service was as desribed and pretty good to be honest. She was interesting enough to talk to and we got on really well.

40 mins in (I had booked an hour) theres a bang on the door. She responds with 'busy' ... 5 mins later. A much louder bang. In fact 4 or 5 of them and a male shouts 'times u! '

I knew it wasn't but I was in no mood to complain....we had a lovely time and I didn't feel as though it was her fault. Anyway. Got my stuff together double quick and got out of there. I felt like I had been caught by a husband!

I say goodbye. Open the door and theres a young Asian chap outside (the lady was EE) he gave me a glare and walks past me into the room. I was actually feeling quite scared at the time. Fortunately he was quite short and not particularly tough looking..... But Whats to say that he wasn't carrying a weapon or had 6 mates outside.

Anyway, as I walked to the lift I could hear them arguing. They were shouting so loud that you could have heard them 4 floors below! I decided not to wait for the lift and to get the f*** outta there.

Needless to say I'm not arranging another punt any time soon. The ladies I probably need to see are out of budget (I spend a max of 200 a Time) and I'm not particularly attracted to Thai women.

All in all a strange night. I really need the next meeting to be a good one....is it a lot to ask these days?

what did she say during the 5 minutes?  Is she being coerced or traficked? If so call crimestoppers....

seriously dude, there are good punts out there.  If it is only 4 or 5 times per year, suggest you plan it better.  Find a girl well reviewed on here, not one who you find at the last minute.  And if she has no condoms or any silly excuse then walk - plenty of fish.

It all seems a bit dodgy. I'd certainly be worried about her being controlled, because otherwise why wouldn't she have popped out to get condoms? Even if it meant her delaying the appointment time to allow enough time to do so. That would get me thinking whether or not she was free to leave.

I thought I would share an experience from last week .... Got my stuff together double quick and got out of there . ... But Whats to say that he wasn't carrying a weapon or had 6 mates outside....

Anyway, as I walked to the lift I could hear them arguing. They were shouting so loud that you could have heard them 4 floors below! I decided not to wait for the lift and to get the f*** outta there....

I really need the next meeting to be a good one....is it a lot to ask these days?

Bad ending for who - you or the girl?

You seem to be in the discretion being the better part of valour camp but this punting lark isn't all fluffy sweetness and light and eventually you will have a bad experience such as this. Probability dictates it in this game.

Sounds like you got off lightly this time but such experiences leave their scars - just hope your date didn't suffer any and was safe afterwards.

1 person likes this

How weird. Why didn't she send the pimp to get condoms next door? I'd have thought it's in his interest for her to keep working. Then have a loud row?

Out of control...