sexpert

CIM at disgression?

24 posts in this topic

Just spoke to a WG about possible meeting before new year, her website states CIM at disgression, wtf does that mean?

I can nearly understand OWO at disgression as if a bloke turned up with a cheesey dick or something it would be horrible, but assuming he is clean and OWO was taking place what would stop CIM?

I think it means discretion.

You can CIM if she likes the look of you.

wtf does that mean?

I'm not a 100% sure, but I think it means the opposite of gression, like disgruntled really, if one is disgruntled then one is grouchy, testy, sullen or grumpy; so gruntled must mean that one is not grouchy, testy, sullen or grumpy. Gression is, according to medical dictionaries, "Displacement of a tooth backward" so logically disgression is not having a tooth displaced backwards, so I think what the lady was trying to tell you was that she has no teeth displaced backwards, which is rather a comforting thought given the circumstances.

Just spoke to a WG about possible meeting before new year, her website states CIM at disgression, wtf does that mean?

I can nearly understand OWO at disgression as if a bloke turned up with a cheesey dick or something it would be horrible, but assuming he is clean and OWO was taking place what would stop CIM?

It could be she has had a smelly punter and is now more careful. Perhaps she is using the word discretion as a get out because she doesnt actually offer it, but it looks better on her site profile that she says she does. I had this scenario myself this year. All i can advise is be prepared to walk if CIM is not actually on offer when you get there, preferably before you hand your cash over.

If she has any FRs do they mention CIM, this is one reason that the i wont go into into detail FRs are as useful to punters as a kick in the bollocks, at least a descriptive FR might tell you whether she does or not.

In my experience many profiles list services not on offer which is why i always require phone confirmation, if she confirms then doesnt offer it, there isnt much you can do apart from feedback on here.

cant believe ive spelt it like that, what a dick!

think i was in rant phase

Put yourself in the place of the WG. Wouldn't you reserve the option to say no?

Put yourself in the place of the WG. Wouldn't you reserve the option to say no?

If i was a WG then if i didnt want to do it then i wouldnt advertise that i did

Same as OWO at discretion.. if you put discretion you are not tied into doing it. There could be many reasons why she doesn't want to do that with certain clients or perhaps she offers it to the clients she feels she 'clicks' with :(

Well there are some who apparently have x-ray vision and can tell by looking at it whether you are clean and disease free :(

There are some who say it to get more business then complain long and loud when a client tries it and there are some who will only do it for "extra" but they forget to tell you that till you get there :(

I'm not a 100% sure, but I think it means the opposite of gression, like disgruntled really, if one is disgruntled then one is grouchy, testy, sullen or grumpy; so gruntled must mean that one is not grouchy, testy, sullen or grumpy. Gression is, according to medical dictionaries, "Displacement of a tooth backward" so logically disgression is not having a tooth displaced backwards, so I think what the lady was trying to tell you was that she has no teeth displaced backwards, which is rather a comforting thought given the circumstances.

Unless she means digression which could mean she might temporarily withdraw from the action, maybe in an absent minded state, and thus miss the otherwise inevitable conclusion of her owo because she can't guarantee to get back 'on topic' in time?

Sexpert,

Everything we do as wgs is actually at our discretion.

If you are disease free (at least in any apparent state) clean well mannered pleasant courteous etc you should have no problems.

And re Disgression I digress - SASfan you are hilarious. I'm getting to love reading this board, very witty guys and on the whole great humour, Punternet has really cheered me up of late so off topic I know but Thanks and Happy Xmas one and all xxx

Holly

she might temporarily withdraw from the action, maybe in an absent minded state, and thus miss the otherwise inevitable conclusion of her owo because she can't guarantee to get back 'on topic' in time?

Good point, along the lines of regression I suppose.

Good point, along the lines of regression I suppose.

Or maybe avoiding progession to transgression? Of course, given the original meaning associated with 'gression', maybe she walks the walk but doesn't talk the talk? Sort of ingress without egress?

Maybe she doesn't want to add the calories to her diet apparently there is 5 calories per sperm....:(;)

Or maybe avoiding progession to transgression? Of course, given the original meaning associated with 'gression', maybe she walks the walk but doesn't talk the talk? Sort of ingress without egress?

In other words, disgression means ingress without guaranteed egress. :(

In other words, disgression means ingress without guaranteed egress. :(

But making allowances for aggression?

But making allowances for aggression?

Only if she is a tigress! :( Or maybe a Thaigress....

Edited by profman
addendum

If you tell her how much you love pineapple and how you have eaten 5, and drunk 2 litres of juice before seeing her, there's a good chance you'll get a CIM.

If however you even mention asparagus, you've no chance mate.

If you tell her how much you love pineapple and how you have eaten 5, and drunk 2 litres of juice before seeing her, there's a good chance you'll get a CIM.

If however you even mention asparagus, you've no chance mate.

or cranberry

As a long-time punter, I view the use of 'at discretion' on a lady's profile with great suspicion. I usually assume that it means she doesn't engage in that particular activity, and is using it as bait to reel me in.

Don't ladies have a basic grasp of human psychology ?

Imply that OWO with C-I-M is on offer and then refuse it to a client, he's going to feel let-down and will be unlikely to return.

If you only want to do this with some clients, surely it would be better to NOT list it as a service you offer ? Then, if you get a client you are happy with, give him the OWO and just keep going until he climaxes, making him feel he's had a service you (as far as he knows) don't generally offer ?? :(

One lady I see 5-6 times a year hooked me with this tactic, and I must say, that first C-I-M with her was fantastic, as I had not been expecting it !

Problem is if you don't advertise it you will loose all those punters who want it. I have never understood this either. I gather it has something to do with taste like "swallow if you taste nice" but surely its too late to tell how you taste if you have CIMed

I'd love to hear from the ladies how they can tell if your sperm is going to taste good enough to CIM before the event? Like the other posters have said surely it's either or? Or of course she never CIMs and just has it there as a hook?

Problem is if you don't advertise it you will loose all those punters who want it. I have never understood this either. I gather it has something to do with taste like "swallow if you taste nice" but surely its too late to tell how you taste if you have CIMed

I'd love to hear from the ladies how they can tell if your sperm is going to taste good enough to CIM before the event? Like the other posters have said surely it's either or? Or of course she never CIMs and just has it there as a hook?

There's no foolproof way of knowing, but a strong smell of cigarettes eminating from the punter concerned is a very sure sign it ain't going to be a trip to Baskin Robbins :(.

There's no foolproof way of knowing, but a strong smell of cigarettes eminating from the punter concerned is a very sure sign it ain't going to be a trip to Baskin Robbins :(.

I'm more of a Ben and Jerry's man myself.

..... her website states CIM at disgression, wtf does that mean?

That, if she is a UK-native and young, 'Education, Education, Education' has failed...