alex268too

Polish Godesses

52 posts in this topic

hello guys,

I am a huge fan of Polish ladies and I have been lucky enough to spend some great time with the most beautiful ones (Amanda, Lucia, Julia, Laura ...).

Yet, there are still many beautiful Polish ladies that I have not met (Lidia, Dalia, Martina/Gia, Suzanne, ...) mainly because they have very few reviews and the bar is now pretty high (just consider whom I have already met !!! )...

Thus, am I missing a hidden jewel here ?

Thx in advance,

Cheers,

Jeb

1 person likes this

I share your enthusiasm for Polish women, in my experience when it comes to the combination of looks and services they are the best although I'm really not sure why that is, here are three I've seen this year but I could fill a whole page with those I've either seen or have been highly recommended to me.

Emily (Emily's cremebrulee AW) Very attractive lady vanilla services but a top notch GFE.

Monique (SweetMONIQUE AW) Very attractive and more adventurous than Emily.

Kasia (horny slutty girl AW) Girl next door who can provide both GFE and PSE.

Happy punting.

Emily Cremebrulee doesnt seem to be on AW?

Anyone got a link?

Ava at Saucy London, although seems to be away at the moment

Emily Cremebrulee doesnt seem to be on AW?

Anyone got a link?

She seems to have changed her profile name in the last 24 hours. Now it is ^PrettyLittleThing^

Alternatively her Id on AW is 2368387

I would agree with Maze that she is darn good. Charming, hugely intelligent, very pretty, fluent English, excellent (if slightly more limited than some) services. But she is very popular and probably best to book several days in advance. 

As it Polish ladies and ones i've seen a few times from AW.

gorgeous-girl(currently at special prices)

SexyIndependent

As it Polish ladies and ones i've seen a few times from AW.

gorgeous-girl(currently at special prices)

SexyIndependent

GORGEOUS__GIRL    AW1932980

xxxSexyIndependentxx  AW2722679

EvaC in queens park. Used to be on AW was really good. She had a flat mate that was very pretty too. She seems to have changed name or disappeared. Anyone seen lately?

Been interested in XXX NATHALIE XXX 1973408 on AW for a while, she does have a few reviews here and there and they are mostly positive but has anyone seen he recently, she's got plenty of positive feedback as well but nobody I'm familiar with, PM if you prefer - cheers.

Ava at Saucy London, although seems to be away at the moment

Looks like Ava is back. Has anyone seen her? I can't find any reviews. If I visit her I promise to write one. Thanks.

Can there really be another Pole to match Julianna (formerly Julia/Helen) at Admirals, Hot Collection etc (tho' on hols at the moment. 5 ft 10", come to bed eyes and the firmest, sexiest bod you will ever come across, as well as delivering a fantastic level of performance every time and all this £180 p.h. Check her reviews, book her, treat her nice and prepare for lift-off. Trust me chaps!

gents-

not sure if anyone is referring to the BEAUTIFUL polish girls from queensgates.co.uk/?

if not, I recommend you all give it a look.  Beautiful and fresh polish girl profiles.  I cannot vouch, however, and cannot find any reviews regarding this provider that are good or bad.  There simply don't appear to be any.   If anyone has used this provider and had an excellent experience, would sure like to hear from you!  Cheers!

Michelle Independant

saw michelle on her last visit to london v.good gfe but maybe a little overpriced at £130

i dont know michelle but overpriced at 130 ph??????? really??

i dont know michelle but overpriced at 130 ph??????? really??

no complaint knew what i was getting and did enjoy but can get more for 130

no complaint knew what i was getting and did enjoy but can get more for 130

I saw Michelle for the first time to the last time she came down from Birmingham, I have a ceiling of £150ph, I might shell out for extras but I'd rather not, when it comes to VFM I just ask myself - was it all you expected and did you enjoy it and as far as Michelle is concerned I can say yes to both.

stunning_julie on AW however she is a student so her profile is not always online.

stunning_julie on AW however she is a student so her profile is not always online.

User ID 1880063 ? The profile is there but she has not logged in since April.

I haven't seen her since end of last year, but sounds about right. She sometimes goes for long periods at a time, but this may be for good!

After information on CuteJulya20 AW claims she is Polish, hence posting this here.....  can't find any info, has anyone gone to see this girl. Looks a good deal £100 inc Anal. But she is in Walthamstow so a long way to go (I live in South London) for someone that is cold and not interested in giving a good service..

Any info much appreciated, PM me if you want to keep it confidential. Thanks

ooops!    Just looked again at her profile and she is Romanian -- but still after any feedback on her???

ooops!    Just looked again at her profile and she is Romanian -- but still after any feedback on her???

Hello Henry..

Why you guys always afraid of Romanian girls?

I know that Romanian girls have a bad reputation, but believe me - they are not all bad :)

XXX

1 person likes this

Why you guys always afraid of Romanian girls?

I know that Romanian girls have a bad reputation, but believe me - they are not all bad :)

XXX

Not afraid ,just don't want to deal with scams ,bait &switch ,pimps on the premises and that all applies to all girls so i make sure to avoid them . Unfortunately many reviews of Romanian girls are negatives so it  paints all Romanian girls with the same brush . 

Are you Romanian ??

You can pm me if you prefer . .