Nina

On A Positive Note

6 posts in this topic

There is so much doom and gloom on here so to counterbalance it:

A big thank you to all those dedicated men who have braved the elements this week to see the lady of your choice.

It never ceases to amaze me the lengths some go to for fun, I have had visitors from Scotland and Cumbria this week, hellish journeys for all.

May you all get what you deserve :(

Yes well done to all those guys...obviously have magic ways of getting through the nightmare journeys :(:(

I have to agree Nina, I'm in Edinburgh and the snow is Heavy!

I've had to push one guys van with a couple of passers by to get him out of the cul de sac I'm in because of the snow! That was fun.

So a thanks from me too and Happy Xmas and a Prosperous and Happy New Year to you all

xxxx

Holly

Yes I've had chaps driving from all over and one turned back in the middle of the Lake District only when his car started sliding backwards on a hill. He was that determined to make it!

Everyone else has arrived smiling and happy to see me to which they recieved a warm welcome. Isn't it nice when we can all get along amid all of this.

:(

There is so much doom and gloom on here so to counterbalance it:

A big thank you to all those dedicated men who have braved the elements this week to see the lady of your choice.

It never ceases to amaze me the lengths some go to for fun, I have had visitors from Scotland and Cumbria this week, hellish journeys for all.

May you all get what you deserve :(

I did a thread about those punters who travel long distances to punt and not just because they happen to be in the vicinity due to work etc. It amazes me as i wont travel more than 25 miles nowadays, i take my hat off to these intrepid travellers especially as you say, in this horrific weather. I hope they do get what they deserve.:(;)

Ive never had an outcall, but we should also laud the girls who have braved the elements to get to their clients. or just turn up at parlours or working flats.