cantona

Thread of the year

21 posts in this topic

For sheer entertainment value its a toss up between:

LOTMs : Punter doing a number 2

& the recent thread http://www.punternet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25414 on she turns over for doggy.

What are your favs?

Do you ever feel guilty? Maybe you should, by Mr Magoo (Malabu). A Troll dissected by SaSfan and others. What a complete embarrassment he made of himself, but good entertainment IMO. I will think of some others.

That's a toughie, so I'll have to say any one that was started by NIK.

:(

and if I had to pick a favourite it would be LOU & ME.

Do you ever feel guilty? Maybe you should, by Mr Magoo (Malabu). A Troll dissected by SaSfan and others. What a complete embarrassment he made of himself, but good entertainment IMO. I will think of some others.

Also, Field Reports in the Style of by SaSfan and added to by others was very amusing IMO.

:( I find most things amusing....why take life seriously :(

Also, Field Reports in the Style of by SaSfan and added to by others was very amusing IMO.

Another thread that amused me for reasons of obvious touting/cheerleading and gave me a good chuckle was Which Party to Attend?

A thread i found useful was Ok-So Whos The Best £100 Punt In London and Surrounds?

That's a toughie, so I'll have to say any one that was started by NIK.

:(

and if I had to pick a favourite it would be LOU & ME.

mmm??? This is nominations for best of the year not worst.

I enjoyed that one - Even threw in my own humble effort

Can't remember the name of the thread (good start), but it's the one where Tea Bag replied to each poster and quoted them, but changed what they'd said to something a tad ruder..... Funny as hell.

Anyone remember it ?

mmm??? This is nominations for best of the year not worst.

Exactly!:(

Without cheerleading for your good self Mr Cantona I have to say your very own "5 minute punt" thread was very very funny.

You have a good memory - that thread was a couple of years ago, so doesn't qualify. But anyway, here it is:

http://www.punternet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4141

Have a good Christmas :( x

I can't recall catching this one but am now glad I've had the opportunity to do so.

For me, this kind lighthearted witty interchange malarkey is what you're all about dude - and I love it. Don't ever stop will you?

Have a good one.:(

I can't recall catching this one but am now glad I've had the opportunity to do so.

For me, this kind lighthearted witty interchange malarkey is what you're all about dude - and I love it. Don't ever stop will you?

Have a good one.:(

Ditto, Lover Boy. Ooo let's get a room. :(

Ditto, Lover Boy. Ooo let's get a room. :(

Not after the last ordeal Mr steam train:eek:

Ahhh, whatever happend to 2009 then, I seem to have missed it.........!

Bloody entertaining thread though.

Thanks.

Another thread that amused me for reasons of obvious touting/cheerleading and gave me a good chuckle was Which Party to Attend?

A thread i found useful was Ok-So Whos The Best £100 Punt In London and Surrounds?

I must add the recently locked Indian Palace thread for entertainment value. Before being told not to, they were replying to each and every post one after the other. In the end it boiled down to the fact they offered The Vanilla Punting Experience IMO, not the hygienic GFE originally advertised. A collective of WGs who thought OW meant oral without a condom, a strange but tenacious group who were/are determined to get their points across and defend what they offer with seemingly not much success thus far.

I must add the recently locked Indian Palace thread for entertainment value. Before being told not to, they were replying to each and every post one after the other. In the end it boiled down to the fact they offered The Vanilla Punting Experience IMO, not the hygienic GFE originally advertised. A collective of WGs who thought OW meant oral without a condom, a strange but tenacious group who were/are determined to get their points across and defend what they offer with seemingly not much success thus far.

Yes indeed a remarkable Thread. Shame it was closed, I miss the argumentative mis-informed posts from "The Collective".:)

Yes indeed a remarkable Thread. Shame it was closed, I miss the argumentative mis-informed posts from "The Collective".:)

But they were just doing as they were 'advised'!