Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Corus Boy

Sandy At St P's, 20Th April 2015

5 posts in this topic

Monday at St P's, for one week only;

Sandy, probably Chinese, maybe late 20's/early 30's, 5' ish, very slim small tits but hug nipples. Good English.

Nice enough looking and knows her job.

Paid and told to lay down on the bed. A hard massage followed and then gentle tickling between my legs. Told to turn over and was given a cock clean as a prelude to some very nice OWO (£10 extra), she allowed me to play with her pussy and clit, then on with a condom and Sandy climbed onboard for a bout of reverse cowgirl that was also good, lying there watching her pert arse bouncing up and down.

Didn't last long after that. Sandy cleaned me up, wrapped up the little parcel and lay down for a little chat.

A good punt, best at St P's for some while.

07425 089 884

Whats St P's?

Also, how long was the massage and what was her fees?

Whats St P's?

Also, how long was the massage and what was her fees?

St P's is a Chinese place, they give you the full address when you call but St P's is enough to be discreet.

£60 for 30 minutes, £100 for an hour.

Massage for as long as you want, usually the girls are good at judging when it is time to move on.  It may continue after to use up your remaining time.

Please consider submitting this as a review - it will reach an even greater audience.. thanks

Please consider submitting this as a review - it will reach an even greater audience.. thanks

I may have set up a FR profile but I can't remember any details and I know starting a second will cause problems.

I know the value of FR's to everyone but for most of the girls I meet I prefer to use this forum, because;

The girls move every week.

A FR will be out of date before published.

Many of the girls use the same names, so even searching by name is no guarantee that it is the same girl.

If I was seeing a local indi who was staying around I will give it some consideration.

CB