Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Beast

Grace Of Ik Services, Leeds

3 posts in this topic

I had an appointment later this week with Elise at IK, who is sadly unavailable.  She is an excellent punt and I am disappointed that I wont get a repeat visit with her.  I have been offered Grace as a substitute, she looks good, but all the on-site reviews are very anodyne, has anyone had the pleasure, or otherwise, of this girl's company and can let me know how she performs?

Grace was ill, so I had Harper to entertain me instead.  I have posted a review - very good if you like school girl figure!

Grace was better anticipated than realised.  Not in her 20s but 30 something, not natural tits, but artificial (although very good), lots of tattoos - looked a sweet girl on the website, but a bit more of a Leeds tart in reality.  Sadly she didn't behave like a tart, competent but nor cim, or on her face and when I suggested a bit of gloved finger action whilst I came she looked bemused and had to be instructed!  That would have been fun with some young innocent, but she looked like she had been round the block a few times and might have known what she was expected to do.  I wont be seeing her again.

Tomorrow I am going to GFE in Sheffield and hope to see a black/arab girl called Angel who has good reviews.  I will try and post a review.