Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cumandgo

Punting In Bad Form

16 posts in this topic

Sometimes, I feel tired , down or just in plain bad form and would like to treat myself to a booking with a WG but feel I shouldn't as I am tired, down , bad mood .... etc and that  it wouldn't be fair  to impose that on the lady !   Should it matter ?  

As long as you don't take out your bad mood on the lady then if you think a visit will perk you up then why not.

The same applies to wgs...... if we feel depressed or stressed over anything in our private lives.... the number one rule is to not

let it spill out on the booking.  

Other comments and opinions may differ but that is how I see it.

1 person likes this

I presume the idea is that a bit of sex therapy will perk you up.  If it didn't maybe the lady might find it less demanding booking especially if you fell asleep.   :)   It probably would be a bit unfair if your mood proved "contagious".

Sometimes, I feel tired , down or just in plain bad form and would like to treat myself to a booking with a WG but feel I shouldn't as I am tired, down , bad mood .... etc and that  it wouldn't be fair  to impose that on the lady !   Should it matter ?  

Only matters to you if you let it, shouldn't matter to the girl lucky enough to secure your booking.

Stress is something a girl can help relieve you of (for a time at least,) depression not so , but the

escaping for a while and enjoying pleasures of the flesh 'should' be enough to pep you up just

a bit.

No amount of 'mood' being cast by another affects me, be upbeat, stay upbeat life is positive.

As per the thread I started at the time, I learned my lesson a couple of weeks ago! I wasn't in a bad mood, well not pre punt - but I was in a right old mood with myself after it! Next time I wake up feeling a bit run down and in a "can't be bothered" mood, I'll be cancelling.

I even felt bad for the wg who had to work really hard and wouldn't give up until she'd managed to get me off. Even though I've seen her quite a few times before it's sort of put me off seeing her again in case the memories of last time put me off again!

And I don't think you should buy any food or white goods either during the same time period as you might take it out on the shop assistants.  For fuck's sake grow a pair, be polite, and get on with it.  Some threads on here beggar belief.  If you can't buy a service without exercising good manners towards the provider then you have a bigger problem than any response here is going to solve and you should spend your punting time and money in and on basic social etiquette classes.

And I don't think you should buy any food or white goods either during the same time period as you might take it out on the shop assistants.  For fuck's sake grow a pair, be polite, and get on with it.  Some threads on here beggar belief.  If you can't buy a service without exercising good manners towards the provider then you have a bigger problem than any response here is going to solve and you should spend your punting time and money in and on basic social etiquette classes.

That's a bit harsh. Cumandgo sounds good mannered just for considering such a thing.

I think if you feel in bad form you shouldn't punt as you won't enjoy it and it will be a waste of money, you'll also regret it.

X

If you're feeling tired or in a bad mood, then its best not to have a punt cos you won't feel like putting much into it, and probably won't get much out of it. Also, if you're in a bad mood you don't want to be bringing negative vibes along to the WG you're seeing

But if you're feeling low, them maybe a punt would be a good option. The research and anticipation can help lift the spirits and the enjoyment that can be had in the room with the WG is the best that there is :cool:

Is normal to feel like that sometimes, doing things out of the ordinary might take you from this mood.  Make sure you meet a girl with a positive outlook and not somebody who might depress you even more.  And make the effort to smile and participate............

If I'm tired or down, then having a fondle with a nice bit of stuff can only make me feel better. Just scale back the ambitiousness of what you hope to achieve in the time with her.

I cant believe you felt motivated to type that out

I would have got to the end of first point - and abandoned it

1 person likes this

As long as you don't take out your bad mood on the lady then if you think a visit will perk you up then why not.

The same applies to wgs...... if we feel depressed or stressed over anything in our private lives.... the number one rule is to not

let it spill out on the booking.  

Other comments and opinions may differ but that is how I see it.

Of course but if you feel a bit grumpy and tired and present like that, then are you not , in effect, 'taking it out ' on the WG who needs a nice , easy going client to get through the booking ?

I presume the idea is that a bit of sex therapy will perk you up.  If it didn't maybe the lady might find it less demanding booking especially if you fell asleep.   :)   It probably would be a bit unfair if your mood proved "contagious".

This is a potential problem, as the WG may feel it her duty to try to ' cheer you up ', when the client may not be in the mood for that approach.

Only matters to you if you let it, shouldn't matter to the girl lucky enough to secure your booking.

Stress is something a girl can help relieve you of (for a time at least,) depression not so , but the

escaping for a while and enjoying pleasures of the flesh 'should' be enough to pep you up just

a bit.

No amount of 'mood' being cast by another affects me, be upbeat, stay upbeat life is positive.

Nice sentiment but one not often experienced . Too many ladies make it difficult to enquire easily about potential bookings.

Stay positive -- well done.

As per the thread I started at the time, I learned my lesson a couple of weeks ago! I wasn't in a bad mood, well not pre punt - but I was in a right old mood with myself after it! Next time I wake up feeling a bit run down and in a "can't be bothered" mood, I'll be cancelling.

I even felt bad for the wg who had to work really hard and wouldn't give up until she'd managed to get me off. Even though I've seen her quite a few times before it's sort of put me off seeing her again in case the memories of last time put me off again!

Good and interesting post, thanks.

I suppose I tend to see a big difference between buy the two services.

I think if you feel in bad form you shouldn't punt as you won't enjoy it and it will be a waste of money, you'll also regret it.

X

Maybe, thanks for that.

If you're feeling tired or in a bad mood, then its best not to have a punt cos you won't feel like putting much into it, and probably won't get much out of it. Also, if you're in a bad mood you don't want to be bringing negative vibes along to the WG you're seeing

But if you're feeling low, them maybe a punt would be a good option. The research and anticipation can help lift the spirits and the enjoyment that can be had in the room with the WG is the best that there is :cool:

Yes, but sometimes you can really enjoy pampering yourself when in bad form. A big tub of ice cream comes to  mind !

Edited by cumandgo

Is normal to feel like that sometimes, doing things out of the ordinary might take you from this mood.  Make sure you meet a girl with a positive outlook and not somebody who might depress you even more.  And make the effort to smile and participate............

It would be nice to sometimes not have to perform, so to speak.

If I'm tired or down, then having a fondle with a nice bit of stuff can only make me feel better. Just scale back the ambitiousness of what you hope to achieve in the time with her.

Problem is that it is an expensive little treat, if you feel you are only going to get 50% out of the normal visit

Problem is that it is an expensive little treat, if you feel you are only going to get 50% out of the normal visit

I wouldn't say it meant getting 50% out of the meet. You get out of a meeting what you need at that time and what you are capable of handling. And the effect on you will probably be as positive as those other occasions when you'ev fucked her brains out in fifteen different positions and left her gasping for more.