Behem17

Rise In Numbers Of 'new' Profiles

13 posts in this topic

I've recently noticed a significant number of very attractive ladies in my area appearing on AW. They seem to be EE's although many don't give away their nationality and they all have either very little or no feedback, despite apparently having been active for anything up to a year. Many are seriously good looking. Bait and switch? Compared with the more established EE's, like Smiley Miley and Platinum Cindy, in London, they look too good to be true.

I get lots of new member alerts on a daily basis, as you mention most of the time there's no nationality but they're obviously EE. Most have the AW alert warning, and most seem to be written by the same person or group of people. It's got so bad I very rarely bother clicking on the links these days.

I get lots of new member alerts on a daily basis, as you mention most of the time there's no nationality but they're obviously EE. Most have the AW alert warning, and most seem to be written by the same person or group of people. It's got so bad I very rarely bother clicking on the links these days.

I have been monitoring this for sometime now, the number of new London profiles that have the AW red alert warning  is massive, its not often a "clean" profile gets posted these day unless they are Verified.

Creating multiple profiles from the same PC is easy to spot by AW,  without giving the game away it can be sidestepped but looking at the huge numbers of profiles that are given 48 hours to get verified I am amazed that the EE handlers/pimps have not been able to work it out yet.  

The profiles I'm referring to are not 'red alerted' but I've just checked my saved searches again and they've all disappeared!! Incredible - does someone know something I don't?

The profiles I'm referring to are not 'red alerted' but I've just checked my saved searches again and they've all disappeared!! Incredible - does someone know something I don't?

It's basically pimps making a bunch of profiles at once, trying to fill them all out but by the time they get round to it the good samiratans who get new member alerts report them for being fake.

X

It's basically pimps making a bunch of profiles at once, trying to fill them all out but by the time they get round to it the good samiratans who get new member alerts report them for being fake.

X

Ok, I see - although I thought that may be it. Do you think, TYE, given your knowledge, which is greater than mine, of this stuff, that a punter going to see one of them, like me, for instance, might get robbed or worse, beaten up?

Ok, I see - although I thought that may be it. Do you think, TYE, given your knowledge, which is greater than mine, of this stuff, that a punter going to see one of them, like me, for instance, might get robbed or worse, beaten up?

I think that would be very likely yes.

Or you'd get there and it would be a run down place with nobody there. I honestly don't understand why they do this when they would make a hell of a lot more money providing a consistently good service. X

X

Not so, AW is picking them up before anyone can report them, hence they get deleted after 48 hours.

Not so, AW is picking them up before anyone can report them, hence they get deleted after 48 hours.

Ah right! I just assumed the members of Adultwork were doing the good work!

Good to hear Adultwork are picking up on it. X

I have been monitoring this for sometime now, the number of new London profiles that have the AW red alert warning  is massive, its not often a "clean" profile gets posted these day unless they are Verified.

Creating multiple profiles from the same PC is easy to spot by AW,  without giving the game away it can be sidestepped but looking at the huge numbers of profiles that are given 48 hours to get verified I am amazed that the EE handlers/pimps have not been able to work it out yet.

I'm not in London, but I've deleted about 15 'new member alert' emails in the last 2 days...

On the flip side, a genuine (and verified) wg I know might have trouble sorting her profile if and when she ever wishes to...

She removed all her photos and her PG, and put a comment on her profile that she was going away until later in the year. Her profile has now been reduced to the level of 'erotic content provider'.

I did warn her AW were clamping down and it may have been a good idea to have changed her profile from SP to SS until she came back, but, well women know best! :rolleyes:

I'm not in London, but I've deleted about 15 'new member alert' emails in the last 2 days...

On the flip side, a genuine (and verified) wg I know might have trouble sorting her profile if and when she ever wishes to...

She removed all her photos and her PG, and put a comment on her profile that she was going away until later in the year. Her profile has now been reduced to the level of 'erotic content provider'.

I did warn her AW were clamping down and it may have been a good idea to have changed her profile from SP to SS until she came back, but, well women know best! :rolleyes:

This is now standard on AW, if an account is not logged into after 60 day it gets downgraded to "erotic content" This helps stop the picture sellers and the like....

If you are going to leave a profile for any length of time then use the holiday settings.....

AW will send an email to the account you used to set it up notifying you of what's going on and it takes just a couple of minutes to get back to service provider status.

In this case by putting the comment on her page that she was going away and not using the AW facility to do this was enough to trigger a response.

I honestly don't understand why they do this when they would make a hell of a lot more money providing a consistently good service. X

Are we sure that they would?

Just an updated...of the last 300 new profile only 4 did not get the Red alert warning then closed in a couple of days.

There will be a lot of ladies desperate to get on AW and without a passport its close to impossible now. I already have heard of a profile on offer for £350 from a lady that's gone home and also there is an outlet for passports made to order for a grand.