Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kumar

Using Dental Dam During A Punt

15 posts in this topic

Hi,

I wanted to find out if its ok to use dental dam during a oral session( especially Anal Play)? I was looking at this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbnR8aHCiXU and it looks like a kool idea. However i was not sure how sexy it might be to use this way during a punt especially when you need to use the gloves and use a scissors and cut it?

has anybody used dental dams or other alternatives like this during a punt? are working women okay with such ideas of using protected oral?

Appreciate some feedback.

Thanks

Kumar

It would be a bit strange to create it from a glove during a punt.  I did once make a rocket from a fairy liquid bottle during a punt, but I don't like to talk about that.

But it is your punt your rules.  If you want to do rimming with  a cut glove, just ask.  If she does not want your tongue there at all, she may still say no, bit if she is OK with it, hard to think the glove will put her off.  But just ask her.

2 people like this

Did you use Smartie tubes for the booster rockets? But difficult sticking them on though.

2 people like this

Gloves usually have a powdered side to them, so either you'd be licking that, or it'd be against her. Not too sure what the reaction may be on such a sensitive area, so it'd be a no no for me. Either buy a dental dam or use cling film. Again with cling film with it not being designed for that purpose I'd be cautious of that too.

When I was at the GUM clinic & told staff I performed unprotected oral on wg's I was asked if I wanted a dental dam. I declined as although I can obviously see why I was offered one, I don't really see the point. All of the sensations I enjoy about oral on a woman (including taste) would surely be completely nullified by using a dental dam?

Not having a go at anyone who uses or wants to use one by the way but I'd love to hear from somebody who has experience of them and if the difference is as noticable as I imagine it to be..

When I was at the GUM clinic & told staff I performed unprotected oral on wg's I was asked if I wanted a dental dam. I declined as although I can obviously see why I was offered one, I don't really see the point. All of the sensations I enjoy about oral on a woman (including taste) would surely be completely nullified by using a dental dam?

Not having a go at anyone who uses or wants to use one by the way but I'd love to hear from somebody who has experience of them and if the difference is as noticable as I imagine it to be..

Unlike condoms, dental dams are not 'shaped' my experience is that dams flatten everything out, which means the giver cannot get their tongue into the nooks and crannies. For me that removes all sensation.

Unlike condoms, dental dams are not 'shaped' my experience is that dams flatten everything out, which means the giver cannot get their tongue into the nooks and crannies. For me that removes all sensation.

Agree with your point but i think thats why the lady in the video suggest to use gloves which lets you explore into nooks and crannies. The only trouble is to hold the dams or gloves with both your hands. That means you cant have your hands free.

I just watched that video tutorial.

I was impressed..... what a clever idea to make dams which cost less than 5p to make!  A box of 100 latex gloves is around £4 if you know where to buy them  ;)

Unfortunately although they are so simple to make in a couple of minutes.... I will not be creating any...... seeing a man with one on his face would kill any passion.... they look so silly.

After several years of being perfectly fine without the use of dams..... I shall keep calm and carry on.

1 person likes this

I have a client who uses one on me and it does mean i feel nothing at all!

Gloves usually have a powdered side to them, so either you'd be licking that, or it'd be against her. Not too sure what the reaction may be on such a sensitive area, so it'd be a no no for me. Either buy a dental dam or use cling film. Again with cling film with it not being designed for that purpose I'd be cautious of that too.

This.Personally that stuffs never looked tastey to me

Is clingfilm porous?

Nope,its airtight.Thats why you can use it to keep infections out of fresh wounds,also tattoos

A few years ago I arranged to see my favourite WG when I had an STI. She asked me to get a dental dam - I could not in the time available, but I got a female condom.

I tried licking her through that and neither of us enjoyed it, (normally we both loved it), so I just used fingers and then she used her hands on me and we proceeded to sex still with the female condom - I think I had one on too. It was not the best sex ever, but I did appreciate her agreeing to see me atall in the circumstances.