genghis69

Morocco

59 posts in this topic

I've heard this is a burgeoning punting destination especially round the resorts like Agadir. And local girls too, not foreigners. Any thoughts on this?

There is action to be had but it will be really really beneficial if you speak frech or arabic. If not, it is harder and more expensive. There are a lot of fit women and you will be surprised as some look european. I have been to Marakesh but not Agadir as getting a direct flight to Agadir from the UK is a nightmare. I have been told that Adagir is better as it is hotter and has better beaches but less touristy things to do.

Also, you can't buy Moroccan Dirham outside or Morocco as they try and control the flow of money in and out of the country. If you check out ISG there is quite a lof of info there.

Finally, you will need an apartment as you can't girls back to you hotel which makes it harder.

There is action to be had but it will be really really beneficial if you speak frech or arabic. If not, it is harder and more expensive. There are a lot of fit women and you will be surprised as some look european. I have been to Marakesh but not Agadir as getting a direct flight to Agadir from the UK is a nightmare. I have been told that Adagir is better as it is hotter and has better beaches but less touristy things to do.

Also, you can't buy Moroccan Dirham outside or Morocco as they try and control the flow of money in and out of the country. If you check out ISG there is quite a lof of info there.

Finally, you will need an apartment as you can't girls back to you hotel which makes it harder.

Ryanair

now flies direct from london to Agadir.

Check wsg,as well..

There are no beaches i Marakesh .,as it is not located by the sea .

I've heard this is a burgeoning punting destination especially round the resorts like Agadir. And local girls too, not foreigners. Any thoughts on this?

You may need a strong stomach or no sense of smell, admitedly I haven't been for a few years. They may have adopted western standards

It's a great place to punt and there is a lot of choice at very low prices.

Casablanca is good for both girls to come back to your rooms (Be careful as some hotels will NOT allow this at all, some turn a blind eye and some are relaxed totally) and for you to go back to their hotels (These hotels know the girls are WGs and just charge an additional room fee for you), you can normally pick them up in nightclubs near the beach where you wait until the dancing starts, start dancing on your own and the WGs come in and offer themselves.

Casablanca is also good for massages with HE (Hamam) and in some you can get them to go the whole way. Be careful in a Hamam massage tho as you often get a different lady doing the oily massage after you have had the Hamam, so you need to be able to recover quickly!! :(

Marrakech is full of WGs too, same with all the other major cities there.

Although Morocco is a Muslim country, the dress code goes from Saudi cover ups to Western Modern for the ladies and so you may even get lucky in a disco anyway but whatever happens it will not break the bank and the WGs will not resist.

Expect to pay around £30-40 for a long FS session (3-4 hours).

As regards personal hygiene, I found they had no problems at all but YMMV.

Thanks for the advice. Sounds risque but interesting. An acquaintance has recently bought a flat in Agadir, and is offering it to me for a week in January, for free..!! Think i will accept his offer and get some winter sun too ;-)

Sounds quite promising.

Is that from experience or from 2nd hand info ?

Sounds quite promising.

Is that from experience or from 2nd hand info ?

Mine? Absolutely first hand experience last year.

I thought I posted on it at the time but I also did a more full report on the Sensual Massage Forum run by Stella Caine. Her is an excerpt

A very clean clinic type spa offering a brand new and different “Haman” Massage.

I arrived and after some dickering in French (One of the local languages which is slightly easier for me than the other which is Berber) settled for a full Haman massage, however “normally”, Haman is carried out by the same sex, in this place the massage is for men and is carried out by young ladies.

This cost 300MAD (Approx £20 at the current exchange rate.

You are first given a cup of coffee while you wait for around 10 minutes for your appointment which could be off-putting for the faint hearted as you are on public display a bit however they also do normal massage so what the hell, if the onlookers have dirty minds, let them think!!

Then a charming young lady, fully dressed in clinic whites, led me to a changing area where I stripped off buck naked and put on a robe and slippers.

She then conducted me to a Haman Chamber where I was asked to strip off and they took the robe and put it into a freezer (More on that later) and she then asked me to hop up onto a marble plinth with a thin sponge mat on it about the size of a single bed.

I did so, face down and immediately noticed the sauna temperature of the room enhanced by the heated marble of the plinth. The girl introduced herself as "H" and started to rub soap all over the back of me. Then she showered me off using a hand held shower attachment. This process was all her hands all over my body and it was very pleasant indeed and we talked a bit in French as she worked. She then asked me to roll over and did exactly the same to my front, but nudging my penis which was starting to show appreciation.

She then asked me to turn over on my front again and put on a scrub gauntlet made from some sort of loofah material and used a coal tar soap. This scrubbing of the back removed several layers of dead skin which she hosed off. She then rolled me onto my back and did the same to the front, completely avoiding my penis, thank God!!, which was still very interested. While she was doing that I moved my hand lightly to her derriere and asked if it was “permitted?”, she smiled and said that as I was polite and gentle, “of course”.

She then got me to stand and hosed me down completely and then the bench which was good as there was sloughed off skin everywhere. This left me feeling glowing and refreshed.

She then washed and massaged my scalp and hair and then washed my body again from head to foot but this time leaning over me so that her boobs (covered) grazed my lips and allowing me access to caress her all over with her still clothed. In a natural movement she grasped my penis firmly but gently and asked me if she could “help me” with it. Obviously I said yes and she said “how much should I help you with it” a clear invitation to make an offer. We agreed on a further 150 Dirhams for her to go topless and give me a BBBJ. I then asked her to let me suck on her nipples and after about 10 minutes of that she agreed for a further 100 to disrobe completely and I gave her reverse oral plus some fingering which she appeared to enjoy a lot. After that she offered me a condom for full sex but instead she gave me oral to completion and then took the lot down in true trooper style.

Once she had cleaned me up she went out and returned with an ice cold bath-robe from the freezer which by that time was very very welcome, and led me to an open area where she gave me iced water, lit some scented candles, laid me on a bed and gave me some towels. She returned from time to time to check I was “OK” and to replenish the water.

After about a 30 minute “rest”, another young lady, equally pretty, called "B" came and conducted me into a well lit room with a massage table, again removed my robe and got me to jump up naked onto the couch.

"B" then introduced herself formally (A little surreal as I was naked and she was dressed!) and then turned on some low music and lowered the lights to dim. She then took off her jacket showing a tight vest over a padded bra.

The massage started normally with scented oils and with a genuine 20 minute massage back and front and again just nudges of a penis that was suddenly remembering old times! Then, again, at a given point, a firm hand on my erection and a question as to what she should do next? Clearly this is to flush out policemen. After some discussion, it was agreed that she would go topless and would offer oral and hand relief and she started with gusto. This time I allowed her a “head” start (Pun intended) as the “old man” needed a little more encouragement to come out and play.

At one point she moved to near my head and allowed her nipples to drop into my mouth and again I gave her a lot of attention there which she clearly enjoyed too. Then I got up, moved her onto the couch and carried on with the nipples and caressing the front of her “ski type” trousers until with very little resistance they came off along with a very skimpy pair of knickers. We too moved onto reverse oral but finished with conventional sex with a condom.

Feeling pleased and invigorated but also tired, I was surprised when she gave me my robe back and handed me on to a third young lady called "F"

"F" took me into a very large shower and proceeded to discuss price then got naked with me and soaped off all the oils etc from the last massage. Although she did a lot of work with her hands and mouth plus rubbed every inch of her body over mine, although I gained an erection it was obvious that it would produce nothing and so I surrendered to the sensation of having a third, nubile naked body in intimate proximity.

After that she took me back to the cooling down area where there were more towels then to the changing area where I dressed again alone.

Once dressed each of the ladies came in individually, kissed me deeply and asked how I was, received their fee, kissed me again and left me, each saying “A la prochaine Cherie” as they left, which is “come back and see me!”.

I then went back to reception, tipped the receptionist 50 Dirhams “for encouragement”, and walked slowly to the corner for a taxi back to my hotel.

Total cost 1000 MAD (Moroccan Dirhams) (£66.66 including tips)

66 quid..?? That is a bargain.

Just a few questions;

1. Where was this Hamam? And what was its name?

2. How fit were the 3 girls? Out of 10. And were they local?

66 quid..?? That is a bargain.

Just a few questions;

1. Where was this Hamam? And what was its name?

2. How fit were the 3 girls? Out of 10. And were they local?

A1 - By PM if you want the name as its against the law there (Its in Casablanca)

A2 - Depends on your standards but around 6-7. Yes all of them.

JoJoSun - Cheers. I did not know Ryan air flew there direct. This is now on my list of things to do in the new year. Happy New Year :(

A1 - By PM if you want the name as its against the law there (Its in Casablanca)

Hi Ghenghis

Your report sounds as if this is a first class punt. I am visiting Morocco inthe spring and would appreciate a PM with the details of the Hammam. I assume that with a reasonable amount of francais there would be little problem.

Thanks in anticipation

Grant

Your description of your time in the Hamam sound like my ideal way of spending 3 hours, at not a huge expense.

Is this a one off place, or is this something which can be found elsewhere?

It sounds like decadence at the height of the Roman Empire.

Please PM me with the details. I am even thinking of taking 3 days holiday just to go there and sample what you described so vividly.

You lucky bar steward.

Festive greetings to you, and thank you for such an entertaining description.

Your description of your time in the Hamam sound like my ideal way of spending 3 hours, at not a huge expense.

Is this a one off place, or is this something which can be found elsewhere?

It sounds like decadence at the height of the Roman Empire.

Please PM me with the details. I am even thinking of taking 3 days holiday just to go there and sample what you described so vividly.

You lucky bar steward.

Festive greetings to you, and thank you for such an entertaining description.

damn right. Just reading that story gave me a hard on. LOL.

JoJoSun - Cheers. I did not know Ryan air flew there direct. This is now on my list of things to do in the new year. Happy New Year :(

Welcome my friend .

I tell you if it wasn;t for Ryanair ,i t would have costed me thousnds of pounds over the years ,to discover places in central and Eastern Europe. far away from the tourist trail .

One tip ,it really pays ,to pay few extra pounds to get priority boarding ,so you can strech your legs and choose seats right at the front .

Merry christmas and happy new year, to you and to every one on this forum.

www.whichbudget.com , shows which budget airline flies to a particular city .

Welcome my friend .

I tell you if it wasn;t for Ryanair ,i t would have costed me thousnds of pounds over the years ,to discover places in central and Eastern Europe. far away from the tourist trail .

One tip ,it really pays ,to pay few extra pounds to get priority boarding ,so you can strech your legs and choose seats right at the front .

Merry christmas and happy new year, to you and to every one on this forum.

www.whichbudget.com , shows which budget airline flies to a particular city .

Sorry ,just checked Ryanair web site .They fly direct to Agadir from Bristol and Liverpool airports .

From london Luton airport they fly to Marrakash airport .It is a pleasant and a few hours ride on very comfortable buses to Agadir . Fares are very reasoanble ,but choose the official buses CTM .Arm yourself with a copy of Lonley Planet morocco,and you can't go wrong .

You can combine the two cities on this trip,and both are worth seeing .

I did this route 2 years ago .

From Gatwick airport london you have a choice of 4 budget airlines including easyjet and thomson .

Again check www.whichbudget.com.

Sorry ,just checked Ryanair web site .They fly direct to Agadir from Bristol and Liverpool airports .

From london Luton airport they fly to Marrakash airport .It is a pleasant and a few hours ride on very comfortable buses to Agadir . Fares are very reasoanble ,but choose the official buses CTM .Arm yourself with a copy of Lonley Planet morocco,and you can't go wrong .

You can combine the two cities on this trip,and both are worth seeing .

I did this route 2 years ago .

From Gatwick airport london you have a choice of 4 budget airlines including easyjet and thomson .

Again check www.whichbudget.com.

My apologies again .I must be half pissed ......

Rechecked Ryanair again ,and the do fly direct from London Stanstead airport to Agadir .

So now you a choice of 5 budget airlines to fly to agadir .

You can do Marrakash on a day trip from Agadir ,if you want to make Agadir your main destination .

happy holidays.

I have considered visiting Morocco for some time, have read good reports from WSG/ISG, but also know the police can enforce the strict prostitution laws, you might be better off renting a apartment. Moroccan hookers are well known for visiting Dubai/Gulf, they might be vfm at their home. :(

Mine? Absolutely first hand experience last year.

Thx, I've just put Morocco on my to-visit list!

Providing you do not rub people's noses in it, everyone is relaxed there.

There are varying degrees of modernity in Muslim countries along North Africa, within the ME and is South Asia and Morocco is one of the more relaxed in that you can even get alcohol in some restaurants and in most hotels too publicly.

Its a great place to have some fun even though getting there is a trifle shitty.

JoJoSun - Cheers. I did not know Ryan air flew there direct. This is now on my list of things to do in the new year. Happy New Year ;)

And here is another useful site for costs for airport transfers worldwide to city centres .

www.worldwideairporttransfers.com

There's loads of ARABIC girls on the game in the uk now so there's no need to go all the way to North africa by the way chaps! Also just look at all these 3rd generation Asian /indian girls ,there all at it and keeping quite about it as there RELIGIONS would do a witch hunt on them !

Loads.......are there? I've herd of the odd few, but not loads, where are all these hot arab girls working In the UK?

There's loads of ARABIC girls on the game in the uk now so there's no need to go all the way to North africa by the way chaps! Also just look at all these 3rd generation Asian /indian girls ,there all at it and keeping quite about it as there RELIGIONS would do a witch hunt on them !

I agree there are quite a lot of indian girls on the game now, but very few moroccan, turkish or arab girls. I believe theres a few romanian girls pretending to be kurdish/arab, on @W.

I agree there are quite a lot of indian girls on the game now, but very few moroccan, turkish or arab girls. I believe theres a few romanian girls pretending to be kurdish/arab, on @W.

Yes thats true, the dark haired Romanians are more likely gypsies, seen the same type In Germany, which Is also a better place to find Turkish girls.

My apologies again .I must be half pissed ......

Rechecked Ryanair again ,and the do fly direct from London Stanstead airport to Agadir .

So now you a choice of 5 budget airlines to fly to agadir .

You can do Marrakash on a day trip from Agadir ,if you want to make Agadir your main destination .

happy holidays.

Ryanair Stansted to Agadir return is £60 in February!!