Lessingham

Time To Think About Packing It In?

19 posts in this topic

I was getting readt for my next punt and perusing my usual agency site. A pretty young thing caught my eye and I was tempted. But she had no reviews. Normally I would have perused on but she was a sweety. I decided to search the topics in punternet to see if anyone had mentioned here.

And in a thread was one idiot waxing lyrical about her. Me!

Apparently I had seen her a few months past but had totally forgotten about her and the visit. All I could recall after dragging my memory was it being a cold day and her being an enthuiastic girl on top.

I feel awful in this lapse of memory and wonder if it is time to give up the hobby. I remember almost all my visits and having a geographical brain I could walk to any of the flats. But this girl's location could be on the moon for all I remember.

Thank god I still remember to put on my trousers each morning........... well most mornings

3 people like this

You should have put a review on Pnet then you wouldn't have had this problem.

You should have put a review on Pnet then you wouldn't have had this problem.

Or do what I've been doing for the past few years - keep a secret online punting diary!

1 person likes this

Reading your post makes me grateful for two things...

Firstly that you still manage to remember your trousers. Going without your trousers is never a good thing.

Secondly I appear to have encountered someone with a worse memory than me! I've forgotten many things, including what I was doing an hour ago - but never a lady I've punted with.

Although having enjoyed a large number of punts in a short space of time with the same lady I must confess to not being able to remember every single one of them, but to my credit I do know they all had a similar outcome - and I can remember who she is :D

I was getting readt for my next punt and perusing my usual agency site. A pretty young thing caught my eye and I was tempted. But she had no reviews. Normally I would have perused on but she was a sweety. I decided to search the topics in punternet to see if anyone had mentioned here.

Apparently I had seen her a few months past but had totally forgotten about her and the visit. All I could recall after dragging my memory was it being a cold day and her being an enthuiastic girl on top.

I feel awful in this lapse of memory and wonder if it is time to give up the hobby. I remember almost all my visits and having a geographical brain I could walk to any of the flats. But this girl's location could be on the moon for all I remember.

Thank god I still remember to put on my trousers each morning........... well most mornings

That's a worry for you.  Maybe she had changed her look, that often throws me.

It's when you forget to take your sox off that it's time to worry, nothing more disturbing that being faced with a man

who is ready for some fun, an angry hard on wanting to bury itself in me,  the male looks the part, well

equipped, reasonably fit, smells nice, looks good and he's hungry and hell he's forgot his trousers ...which is a

minor detail,  bagged up and ready to go its game on...............but wait, he still has his socks on and whats more

they're white socks..........no longer am I moist, but the dampness is now that of a damp squib :D

Don't let your missing keks stall your punting career but if you come in your buffday suit armed with white socks

..well then it might be worth considering :D

Edited by EnjoyEmily

Ha ha ha lessingham

But the answer is no dont pack it in.  Get as much as you can now while you can remember it long enough to wax lyrical. Hurry.

Premature Alzheimer's kicking in?

Haha ;)

Don't pack it in, why would you want to do that when there are so many beautiful women to play with!

Funnily enough, I'm trying to arrange to see Jaymi (Invasian) for what I believe is the first time, but the agency tell me that she remembers me from her Asian Supermodel days.

Help! - does anyone know what she was called there?

Ah Lessingham. Dont worry about it. I forget loads of stuff.

My google calendar is full of stuff. There is a recurring one for tuesday evenings to put the bins out.

And I have to send myself an email bdfore I leave work telling me what I was doing so I know in the morning.

Just accept its part of ageing and enjoy the good times.

Seriously, dont get too stressed about it. Half the guys who call us can't even remember our names by the time they get around to phoning and then ask us what our  names are again when they walk into the bedroom a few hours later

Seriously, dont get too stressed about it. Half the guys who call us can't even remember our names by the time they get around to phoning and then ask us what our  names are again when they walk into the bedroom a few hours later

It's when they forget what they came for that you need to start get worried.

I sometimes forget to pay. Is that a problem?

I can honestly say I do not have any white socks.

Or do I?

Thankfully I have never forgotten to take the bins out or pay.

I sometimes forget to pay. Is that a problem?

That's happened to me a couple of times - where me and the lovely lady have got down to the action as soon as our eyes meet, and we're having such as fantastic time that its not until I'm heading out the door that we remember about the financial side of the meeting ;):rolleyes:

Or do what I've been doing for the past few years - keep a secret online punting diary!

You too eh?  Thought it was just me! :D

Actually, mine's an OFF line collection of contact details and personal reviews - good fun for reminiscing and good source of reference for future meetings.

1 person likes this

Ha ha ha lessingham

But the answer is no dont pack it in.  Get as much as you can now while you can remember it long enough to wax lyrical. Hurry.

Or just keep notes of your encounters, and have lots of "first times" with all the best ones! :cool:  :rolleyes:

You too eh?  Thought it was just me! :D

Actually, mine's an OFF line collection of contact details and personal reviews - good fun for reminiscing and good source of reference for future meetings.

Me too. For exactly the same reasons :)

I had sex With one lady three times and only after the punt the last 2 times I remembered I'd seen her before. Got to be careful with that as is screws the stats on my OFF line diary as to how many women I've actually had. The diary Is great but I wish I'd put more detail in for earlier booking in my punting history as even my brief notes and code for each booking means I can't remember anything about some bookings. Thankfully mobile phone cameras were invented which makes the memory much more vivid.