Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
geordie44

Kensington High St Area Recommendation

10 posts in this topic

Hi - Ill be at a hotel nr Kensington High st this week so am looking for a recommendation of a girl either incall or who will come to my hotel?

Preferably youngish (late teens - early 30s) slim, good service, pretty / sexy etc etc. Something around the £150 hr.

Been said many times before,Zizzi in paddington. Slim Thai girl,absolutely gorgeous,sexy and good fun.Agewise latter part of your requirements,but looks younger Available on all well known Asian sites,but booking in advance is a must

ps Doesn't do outcalls though

Ha ha, why did you bother to write then if she does not tick any of his criteria?  Don't take it personally though, but is just funny.

My advice would be to go to AW and use their Search facility.

Zizzi fits his criteria perfectly.

1 Slim

2 Sexy

3 Looks

4 Age

5 Well documented her wow factor

6 3 stops from Kensington on tube

7 £150 for hour

8 he did state incall or outcall

Nothing personal annabelle, but l was only trying to help a fellow punter. xoxox

Edited by djs4862

Hi - Ill be at a hotel nr Kensington High st this week so am looking for a recommendation of a girl either incall or who will come to my hotel?

Preferably youngish (late teens - early 30s) slim, good service, pretty / sexy etc etc. Something around the £150 hr.

Depending on the hotel you might have more than a few girls as neighbours, so you may not have to travel further than an elevator ride away. Do an AW search. 

Ha ha, why did you bother to write then if she does not tick any of his criteria? Don't take it personally though, but is just funny.

My advice would be to go to AW and use their Search facility.

Lol - the very audacity to question a Zizzi recommendation - as a regular and valued contributor Annabelle you must release by now the pinnacle she represents among us Asian fanciers.

I compared her recently with a fellow ZZ worshipper to the equivalent of Apple in the hi-tech industry - grown men will be crying in the street when she finally calls it a day - me included.

I agree with your advice - not sure why some guys want it handed on a plate to them - for me part of the buzz is the research and the chase - so many options in that area anyway.

Lol - the very audacity to question a Zizzi recommendation - as a regular and valued contributor Annabelle you must release by now the pinnacle she represents among us Asian fanciers.

I compared her recently with a fellow ZZ worshipper to the equivalent of Apple in the hi-tech industry - grown men will be crying in the street when she finally calls it a day - me included.

I agree with your advice - not sure why some guys want it handed on a plate to them - for me part of the buzz is the research and the chase - so many options in that area anyway.

Ha ha, really?  And it the first time I heard this name, proof that people can only hear what they are interested in.  

I was just trying to help the poor guy in finding something in High St Ken area, if, like me, cannot be bothered to do the supermarket shopping but in my local area.  All good nonetheless   :)

Ha ha, really?  And it the first time I heard this name, proof that people can only hear what they are interested in.  

I was just trying to help the poor guy in finding something in High St Ken area, if, like me, cannot be bothered to do the supermarket shopping but in my local area.  All good nonetheless   :)

Also, there are many of us who would never buy an Apple product due to their restrictive practises. I haven't met Zizzi, but I'll assume her practises are not quite so restrictive?

Also, there are many of us who would never buy an Apple product due to their restrictive practises. I haven't met Zizzi, but I'll assume her practises are not quite so restrictive?

You're missing out on an experience dmc - restrictive is not in her vocabulary.

A good dose of Vitamin Z heals all ailments known to man!!

You're missing out on an experience dmc - restrictive is not in her vocabulary.

A good dose of Vitamin Z heals all ailments known to man!!

Ha ha, I think I noticed on the site that they give discounts for reviews.  This discount should extend to mentioning in threads: in this rhythm you might get a free shag..... so thank me for helping you.  :D