Coventrypunter

Dropping Dead

36 posts in this topic

I was looking at the punting local thread and it had drifted into a discussion about covering tracks.

But when a punter or WG dies suddenly then any precautions will surely unravel.

What precautions can we take to ensure our activities remain secret after a sudden death?

Or, as we will be dead, does it matter?

Well...if someone was to croak 'on the job'...I guess the secret would be out...

As a punter, you're dead does not matter all your tracks should have been covered. If you die on a punt it's upto the lady to think of a reason why you were there if she want to keep her job secret.

An understanding ambulance crew and police will ensure that the guys family think he was afflicted in the street rather than the building on the street where it happened. I guess you are fairly buggered if you are in a town with  no reason to be there but at the end of the day if you are dead I dont think anyone will be dwelling too hard on why you were in that location, I think they would be more likely concentrating on grieving your death...well hopefully anyway, and if they are not grieving your death then to be perfectly frank "fuck em" as they SHOULD be grieving 

Edited by Chloe Kisses
1 person likes this

As a punter, you're dead does not matter all your tracks should have been covered. If you die on a punt it's upto the lady to think of a reason why you were there if she want to keep her job secret.

to be honest there is no reason to keep a secret when it comes to the police and ambulance crew, honestly is the best policy to clear yourself of any wrongdoing in regards to a clients sudden demise,  as far as we are concerned its best to be honest with the police when they arrive, which they do at an actual death, than to lie, why get ourselves into trouble for lying to the police when we are still living and may have to deal with the consequences. Anyway, not much you can really blag if joe blogs is starkers in your bed is there, you can't dress him as thats probably against the law and would make you look like you have something to hide.

1 person likes this

For me I'm not bothered but it may cause some upset for close friends and family, no wife, kids or very close family to consider.

The only arrangement I have is for my best mate to remove all hard drives, pen drives and home burnt back up CD's and destroy them.

An understanding ambulance crew and police will ensure that the guys family think he was afflicted in the street rather than the building on the street where it happened. I guess you are fairly buggered if you are in a town with  no reason to be there but at the end of the day if you are dead I dont think anyone will be dwelling too hard on why you were in that location, I think they would be more likely concentrating on grieving your death...well hopefully anyway, and if they are not grieving your death then to be perfectly frank "fuck em" as they SHOULD be grieving 

I wasnt only thinking of dying while actually punting.  What if i was to drop dead now on my sofa at home.  Are my cover stories good enough when people start looking at stuff?  Solicitors for instance.  what if there is an inquest?

I know someone who died last year.  He had 2 women on the go in 2 cities.  and a kid with one of them. they quickly found out about each other.  luckily they got on and grieved together.  but could have been very nasty.  Thats why I am concerned stuff could unravel after death.

I'm more bothered about the upset it would cause my partner should anything be discovered. And I'm sure it would, at least on the financial side if there was any kind of in depth checking.

The credit card I've used for booking hotels for example is kept balance free but there are transactions from my bank account into that account. If she contacted the credit card company for any reason and was given access to the account (as my executor), then obviously she'd have access to transactions made on the card. Whoops.

Not to mention the numerous cash withdrawals from my account when she knows damn well I never carry cash!

Also the fact I keep in touch with a couple of girls so there's always the chance a whatsapp message or email could arrive out of the blue - unless I can let them know not to get in touch anymore from the other side!

Doesn't bear thinking about really - I just hope I've quit punting before I snuff it...

I am the most paranoid person I know but I have never worried about dropping dead, on the job or off it.

As I'm divorced an not in a relationship it's not really something I have to worry about but I see what your getting at. Well if you do shuffle off this mortal coil whilst on the job I don't see how it could be covered up but your not going to have to worry about that are you, but if your worried about those close to you simply discovering your hobby after your death then you should be as careful as you can be now, put a security pin on your punting phone and make sure you regularly delete your browsing history, as I see it your phone and your computer are the only things that can give you away after your gone.

Although I've stopped punting, for the time being at least, I've been thinking of giving a letter to my son which he is not to tell anyone about.  I will instruct him only to open it in the event of my demise. The letter will tell him where to find a small amount of cash which he can keep and (somewhere else) a mobile phone & charger which he is to destroy. Needless to say I haven't done this yet.  Should I burden him with his dad's guilty secret - especially at the time of family bereavement.  My god!  This has the potential for a short story or TV drama.  Any budding writers out there?    

I know the subject has been covered before but this is another good reason for not using a smart phone as your punting phone because of the many ways it can track your movements, get a cheap non smart phone and use a security pin, regularly delete the messages and call list, this kind of phone will attract less interest if it's discovered after your demise as many people have a cheap back up phone.

If you are a married punter, there are more immediate concerns to think about, especially keeping things a secret, than worrying about dying on the job.

The thing I've worried about far more is the nightmare scenario where a girl I'd been with recently, even that day, was later found dead in suspicious circumstances... thank God it's rare, but it does happen. I can't understand how any man could be such a monster as to harm a girl in any way. It's unthinkable and horrible.

But if this scenario ever happened what on earth could I say to my wife when the police arrived at my door, having found my phone number on the lady's phone, and possibly being treated as a suspect? It doesn't bear thinking about!

2 people like this

I assume one's punting email address will simply become inoperative after a few months of non-use?

I assume one's punting email address will simply become inoperative after a few months of non-use?

I guess it would eventually. I'm not bothered about the punting email or internet side of things - they're pretty much untraceable anyway.

The bank account side of things is what bothers me the most.

After reading all this I take the point.

So I have decided not to die.

6 people like this

A wg I've seen before had a punter die on her

After reading all this I take the point.

So I have decided not to die.

As much as I admire the positive outlook... :)

A wg I've seen before had a punter die on her

And as Richard Pryor said of the woman his father was poking when he died, "Didn't no man wanna fuck her after that!"

It's interesting how people care about being found out after they die - the upset it will cause.

Very commendable indeed

It's interesting how people care about being found out after they die - the upset it will cause.

Very commendable indeed

Why would they not care?

i have a secret online PAYG cash card (ffrees).  Sometimes I have a fair bit in there - when I take a chance to hide cash. Not sure how it would be found - has a slightly different name and the address is a service apartment i had once for a month.  I use it online from a free email account that I dont use for anything else.  Crap, if I die those (W)bankers would keep the money.  Modern equivalent of money hidden under a rock I guess.

On the flip side - you don't want your kids to know, but what about your descendants? How cool to know what your ancestor from 1890 was up to?  Why deny those of 2140?

1 person likes this

Why would they not care?

I know - I was being ironic - one assumes one might be found out after death - for some it happens sooner and then they get a little taster of hell on earth

But look at it this way - it might just free a widow to enjoy the rest of her life if she knew what a cheating whoremonger she had wasted her life loving and being faithful to

I think I have reported before the story a WG told me about a client who had a heart attack and died- he was on top at the time so she had to get him off before she could call the ambulance. Apparently the paramedics took it all in their stride, as did the police who had to be called and who had ythe task of telling his wife! Confidentiality was maintained at all times but she said it had quite an effect on her.

She did say he had paid in advance!!!!!