Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thjcw

Outcalls In Milton Keynes

5 posts in this topic

In a couple of days I'm staying at the Novotel, but I'm travelling by public transport and taxis. I'd like recommendations of girls who might be available to visit me sometime during the evening. Thank you!

A quick search of AW will throw up a variety of options.  But depending on what you are looking for, I would recommend visiting one of the indys who offer incalls or one of the agencies in central MK which are a short taxis ride from your hotel.  Alternatively, you could walk as it is only about 10 mins to the shopping centre and/or the Hub.

A quick search of AW will throw up a variety of options.  But depending on what you are looking for, I would recommend visiting one of the indys who offer incalls or one of the agencies in central MK which are a short taxis ride from your hotel.  Alternatively, you could walk as it is only about 10 mins to the shopping centre and/or the Hub.

Agree, there can be a lot of problems and extra cost with out calls and MK is probably the best location in the UK for punting, go to somewhere like Annabellas or looking at her feedback, Chloe and you can't go wrong.

...but he said he wanted recommendations for an outcall.  Jeez, can no one answer the question?  I'd imagine anyone posting on PN is more than aware of the multiplicity of incall options in MK so it's probably safe to deduce that for whatever reason, he doesn't want to visit them.  When someone says "can you recommend an outcall?", "go to a parlour" is the WRONG answer.  Not being stroppy, but i think the replies here are just silly.

It's also a good question because I honestly can't think of an outcall in the area I'd recommend.

1 person likes this

Agree, there can be a lot of problems and extra cost with out calls and MK is probably the best location in the UK for punting, go to somewhere like Annabellas or looking at her feedback, Chloe and you can't go wrong.

Thanks for the mention alan because I do offer outcalls to milton keynes hotels so long as its booked the previous day not on the day xx