Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kumar

Shared Shower Fun? Are Wg's Willing To Wet Their Hair?

8 posts in this topic

I love shared shower and like kissing under shower and some naught fun especially like to lick her down while the shower water is still running down her body. Possibly rimming as well. Ideally i would love to cum once during the shared shower. 

I would like to know if wg's are happy to wet their hair in the shower while having fun?

I do understand it is time consuming to blow dry and to get the hair done again and may be they might need time to put make-up again. However i am happy for the wg to take her time to get the hair done. While i enjoy a nice chat with her and enjoy her company while she is doing her hair and get ready for round 2.

I generally do a 3 hr booking so have plenty of time. wanted to know what others think.

Some will some won't - just make sure you ask beforehand.

Only two of the wg's I've seen would, one of whom I also shared a bath with on another occasion. Two of the three times I've shared a shower / bath was on an overnight booking, the other was a longer booking as well but on that occasion she didn't want to get her hair too wet as she was going straight home afterwards and didn't want to make her family suspicious of anything.

I think everyone knows my love of water by now and a shared shower is just one of many delights to bé enjoyed...

As for your question, i would politely ask the question (whats the worst that can happen)...

Just ask, I have no issue with getting my hair wet, it gets gel in it when I do a Nuru anyway lol...there is a secret solution to wet hair...a hair dryer.

Bearing in mind that it takes me more than 3h to dry my hair naturally, is not really worth in accepting such a booking: maybe a holiday?   :D

I am sure there are girls with very short hair who might not mind this though, anything is possible.

I have shared a few showers with the same working girl but she does have  short hair ..

I've showered with some girls with them doing various things with their hair - hair up, shower cap or not bothered about getting it a bit wet. Its actually a potential issue for me as I've also got long hair but a shower at the end of a meeting is a nice way to finish.

..all depends when her next booking is l guess.