Behem17

Oriental (Not London) Hotties

4 posts in this topic

There appear to be some oriental gems who are not in the big smoke, all over the country. I've visited a few, as far apart as Manchester and Leeds, as well as the South-East and close to London, non-London post codes. It's hit and miss sometimes, but I went to an 'ace' site this week (Candy Asian Frimley) - it's my 2nd time going there and both have been memorable. The girl there this week and next is a babe - she's enticed me to pay her a visit again with the promise of a special deal. I like the un-expected nature of these kinds of places - you never really know what you're going to get but it's a nice surprise sometimes and I find that the girls are able to more flexible over times and service than through an agency.

Please write a review here.

Please write a review here.

I've tried to do that on the reviews page and can't for some reason. Am I allowed to write one as a post?

I've tried to do that on the reviews page and can't for some reason. Am I allowed to write one as a post?

No, you need to log in to the review section, remember that you need to register as it is separate from the forum log in.

the software should tell you what the problem is when you try to submit.