Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kisschase

Oily Massage... Really Oily

14 posts in this topic

Looking for a really oily massage - I love the feeling of being covered in oil and massaged... any suggestions for where I may find this sort of thing in central London? I like petite girls more.

Simply ask around, do your research on AW and start emailing girls on who does not mind having their sheets covered in oil and putting a load in the washing machine after.  I have heard of more strange things.  Good luck.

Try a Nuru massage, warmed gel, its far far far slipper than an oily massage

Try a Nuru massage, warmed gel, its far far far slipper than an oily massage

Sounds interesting - any good suggestions in central london?

Edited by kisschase

Gemma at Hamiltons may do this, she did at her previous agency

Find a Body 2 Body masseur, there are plenty listed. I'd also recommend buying your own oil, considering you know what you like - head into ann summers and try out the testers. Although I would avoid durex like the plague, they turn sticky and not nice at all!! Bio oil is fantastic and good for your skin too! ;)

1 person likes this

Bio oil is fantastic and good for your skin too! ;)

Good shout, there are other oils that do the trick to and like you I find a really really oily massage is a great way to start/end the day...I've said it many times but a good soak in the tub afterwards is heavenly, especially if a lady is present for company...

Looking for a really oily massage - I love the feeling of being covered in oil and massaged... any suggestions for where I may find this sort of thing in central London? I like petite girls more.

Rather than oil or nuru gel which both have their pitfalls. Buy a silicone lube , ID millennium is amazing for a b2b experience. Zizzi uses that brand

This became a thread on gel/oils advertising: who needs TV advertising?  :)

Sounds interesting - any good suggestions in central london?

Lady Succubus (MKhelen) advertises that she goes up to London fairly regularly. I dont know if she does the Nuru there but it doesnt hurt to ask I guess x

Rather than oil or nuru gel which both have their pitfalls. Buy a silicone lube , ID millennium is amazing for a b2b experience. Zizzi uses that brand

Silicone lube has its own pitfalls too, it needs reapplying just as often as lube or warm oil plus if it gets in your hair it looks like you have oil in your hair so you need to shampoo it out. Nuru you just rinse out and as its water soluble all the evidence has gone with a few swishes of the shower head.. There is no one perfect product, it all just depends on the feeling you want to achieve with the body to body. x

Edited by Chloe Kisses

To return to the original question from the chemical analyses of various oils...

Try skymassage.co.uk.  Petite, oily and in Earls Court.  I think there is a review also.

I met this girl from AW a few weeks ago and had a great time;

Victoria massages

She looks exactly as per the pics - cute, hot body, nice face, smiley young girl. She text me before the meet and asked me if I wanted a 4 hand massage, to which I agreed, the other girl was a MILF with a big pair of enhanced tits and both girls were really friendly. They used hot oils and took turns jerking me off. It was my first ever massage experience and I will definitely repeat it. 

Cheers

This reminds me of the 'Happy ending' clip some guy posted here some time ago  :lol: