Pia

Man Meat Copy Cat?

6 posts in this topic

I found it a little tragic if I am honest but then again there are enough people in the industry copying other's originality.  It was only a matter of time. 

I always welcome humour in reviews and I welcome this review as I do others but I have to say that it isn't in Man Meat's class IMHO but then whose reviews are?

About three or four years ago some reviews appeared by one Augustus Gloop which caught Man Meat's style perfectly; so much so that they were, it seems, removed, leading me to suspect that Man Meat might have had two IDs, was rumbled and therefore had to discard the Augustus Gloop reviews which are now lost to posterity.

Anyone else remember those? 

Just had another look and three of Augustus Gloop's reviews are still there, so my original surmise was wrong. 

Gloop and MM are literary hero's of mine

unfortunately this "man meat fan" does not even come close (IMHO).....hopefully he'll get better over time.

I love sitting in my office and having a good old chuckle at genuinely humorous FR's - feels so naughty... 

I love sitting in my office and having a good old chuckle at genuinely humorous FR's - feels so naughty... 

I never do this in the morning because I would have nothing else to do it the afternoon.