pollyp23

Food Sex. Tried To Post Earlier!

21 posts in this topic

Sploshing/food sex.

I mentioned in passing to my regular that I might be interested in some sploshing/food sex, she just having reported experienced the same.

We've come up with 'Cuntry Soup'...

Basically, I will bring a selection of vegetables suitable for soups. She would be blindfolded or not able to see what I had.

Each veg would be lubricated and then inserted into her cunt.

She will then guess the veg. If correct, into the soup pot it goes.

Afterwards, we will cook and eat the soup.

Then there is fruit salad to follow...

Thoughts?

Sploshing/food sex.

I mentioned in passing to my regular that I might be interested in some sploshing/food sex, she just having reported experienced the same.

Basically, I will bring a selection of vegetables suitable for soups. She would be blindfolded or not able to see what I had.

Thoughts?

I am thinking this is going to change the pH inside her, but does she care?  :lol:

My thoughts are do you sit back and think of the strangest threads to open ?  If so , and it's some kind of weird competition then you have won .

"  waiter  !  there's a pussy hair in my soup  "

2 people like this

Having experimented a little, the best food sex items i have enjoyed are fruits and chocolates...

warm custard, sorry to bring up the dreaded C word but it feels great sploshing around in it  ^_^

1 person likes this

Sploshing/food sex.

Thoughts?

Good heavens! And I thought I was depraved!

I hope you are careful with the pineapple! 

1 person likes this

Good heavens! And I thought I was depraved!

I hope you are careful with the pineapple!

Cucumber, ridged.

Put a condom on the veg! Won't do the balance of her ladybits any good! Failing that wash them really bloody well! 

Put a condom on the veg! Won't do the balance of her ladybits any good! Failing that wash them really bloody well!

Remember to take it off before making the soup!!

Remember to take it off before making the soup!!

Not necessarily..................

sometimes veg soup can lack that little je ne sais quoi

Is she a vegan, what's wrong with meat and two veg? 

1 person likes this

Well as far as food sex goes, I'm certainly intending to go straight for the dessert menu when I get a chance... When the opportunity arises I'm planning on covering the lucky willing woman head to toe in Nutella chocolate spread and lick it all off... followed by a second shared dessert of covering a large realistic sex toy cock with Nutella as well and the two of us sharing it! ;)

I suspect that I can safely say that the diet will be shot to hell! ;)

Edited by Lighter
1 person likes this

Is she a vegan, what's wrong with meat and two veg? 

I only have a Chipolata... :-)

...don't try it with the cabbage they served at the Toby Carvery in Braintree last night...

The OP might look at the thread I started some time ago titled 'Mini-Splosh With Trifle' with some tips based on my own experience. Of the WGs currently working Victoria of Washington and Charlotte Dean deserve special mentions for their engagement during this activity.

1 person likes this

I've always been a fan of pumpkin soup, but I wouldn't recommend that vegetable in this context!

For the fruit salad, gooseberry has to be an obvious choice.......

If Laura MacKenzie of Barons Court ever comes out of retirement, she too is recommended for the splosh-with-trifle scenario (see above), along with Victoria and Charlotte. 

If Laura MacKenzie of Barons Court ever comes out of retirement, she too is recommended for the splosh-with-trifle scenario (see above), along with Victoria and Charlotte. 

If Laura MacKenzie does ever come out of retirement, I'd definitely see her again. I saw her shortly before she retired and it was one of the best punts I've ever had. She introduced me to something that I'd never tried before! :)

Well as far as food sex goes, I'm certainly intending to go straight for the dessert menu when I get a chance... When the opportunity arises I'm planning on covering the lucky willing woman head to toe in Nutella chocolate spread and lick it all off... followed by a second shared dessert of covering a large realistic sex toy cock with Nutella as well and the two of us sharing it! ;)

I suspect that I can safely say that the diet will be shot to hell! ;)

(your first name isn't Siggy by any chance?)

If anyone attempted to cover me with Nutella chocolate spread they would have to cope with a dollop of vomit mixed in..... I hate the stuff!  Makes me heave.

(your first name isn't Siggy by any chance?)

If anyone attempted to cover me with Nutella chocolate spread they would have to cope with a dollop of vomit mixed in..... I hate the stuff!  Makes me heave.

Siggy? Not that I know of!

Well I guess Nutella isn't for everyone. It's something that I'd love to try though. Closest I've come is licking it off dildos and other sex toys. A nice bum would be a great next step! ;)