JKay

Security

3 posts in this topic

Years ago when I was on my security kick I was testing loads of stuff but when Norton purchased the business that designed probably the best firewall (Sygate) on the market, then stopped its download site it pissed me right off, vowed never to use Norton ever again. 

well last month I got the chance to try it for free for a month...l was bored and gave it a go...so had 360 for a month, it hurts me to say it but it ran pretty good! still got rid of it and now on a 3 month trial of Bullguard.

Years ago when I was on my security kick I was testing loads of stuff but when Norton purchased the business that designed probably the best firewall (Sygate) on the market, then stopped its download site it pissed me right off, vowed never to use Norton ever again. 

well last month I got the chance to try it for free for a month...l was bored and gave it a go...so had 360 for a month, it hurts me to say it but it ran pretty good! still got rid of it and now on a 3 month trial of Bullguard.

AVG Free, Ccleaner and Eusing Registry Cleaner does me.

And Malwarebytes occasionally

As i have a variety of OS's in use, i have Avast on my Mac, Mcaffee on windows laptop, AVG on all other desktops. ive tried Norton, Mcaffee, Eset, etc and found that Avast works the best and uses the least system resources.

I also have an ASA 5500 so that helps :P