Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jinxie63

Avaline

13 posts in this topic

Does anybody know if Avaline has left HOD/Annabellasmk? No longer on their schedules nor drop down lists. I know sometimes the owner(s) sometimes look on the forums and also some of the girls, particularly Daisy.

Many thanks in advance.

Jinx

Yes she has and no we do not know where she is now working. 

Thanks for the reply. Very professional.

If anybody knows where Avaline might be having sexy fun, please could you tell.

Thanks,

Jinx

Any sightings/news on Avaline? Anyone?

Jinx

Thank you BoyMK, but sadly she is not on their calendar nor the up to date gallery. Definitely her though, in your link.

Thanks again

Jinx

She's on the rota for this week, so your luck could be in :)

Was surprised to see her listed as offering a PSE

Strangely enough, just back from having had the pleasure of her at a parlour in Slough, called Independent Babes. She seemed more up for it compared to the times I have seen her previously in MK and Surrey.

Great, tight little body and cute face. It was a pleasure seeing my cock disappear into her mouth.

http://independentbabes.co.uk/aveline/aveline.htm

Interesting! Thank you Ballio. Please can you tell me how much she charged and exactly what services she offered and you had.

What was the venue like?

Thanks

Jinx

Was charged £160 for an hour appointment, which is the standard fee at this place. Had kissing, though not DFK, owo, massage and sex. She won't allow CIM.

Place is a detached house on a main residential road. Not very busy (I was first client at11am) and they have 2 girls everyday. The outside of the house is a bit rundown, but inside is very nice.

Aveline was as cute as I remember and her service is definitely improved from her MK days. But still not as really full on as you would really hope for.

Was charged £160 for an hour appointment, which is the standard fee at this place. Had kissing, though not DFK, owo, massage and sex. She won't allow CIM.

Place is a detached house on a main residential road. Not very busy (I was first client at11am) and they have 2 girls everyday. The outside of the house is a bit rundown, but inside is very nice.

Aveline was as cute as I remember and her service is definitely improved from her MK days. But still not as really full on as you would really hope for.

Is £160 the standard hour fee in the Slough area?

Had another appt with Aveline at the same Slough place on the Easter weekend. An hour was now £150 (this is deffo at the top end for Slough, other parlours charge say £100 or £120).

But blimey, can't get over Aveline's body!  And as a bonus, her service is improving!  Perhaps she likes it when she gets to know a client.

Would be great if she started working back in MK though, would get to see her more regularly.

Ha ha I think most girl's service would improve for £150 per hour.