bacchus

Jayne of Fun Place: extremely sad news

39 posts in this topic

I have been asked to pass on the very sad news that Jayne of Fun Place passed away in the early hours of the 23rd of natural causes.

She will be greatly missed by all who knew her, by her friends and family and the many girls who worked for her.

In my opinion, speaking as someone who came to know her as friend she was an inspiration to us all who would do anything for anyone and who was totally committed to her family, besides being a very capable business woman who knew the secret of success was caring for your staff and looking after your clients.

Zowie will be taking over the business in the full course of time and I'm sure she'll be up to the challenges of following in Jayne's footsteps.

Out of respect Fun Place will be closed until Monday 28 December.

B

I have been asked to pass on the very sad news that Jayne of Fun Place passed away in the early hours of the 23rd of natural causes.

She will be greatly missed by all who knew her, by her friends and family and the many girls who worked for her.

In my opinion, speaking as someone who came to know her as friend she was an inspiration to us all who would do anything for anyone and who was totally committed to her family, besides being a very capable business woman who knew the secret of success was caring for your staff and looking after your clients.

Zowie will be taking over the business in the full course of time and I'm sure she’ll be up to the challenges of following in Jayne’s footsteps.

B

I offer my condolences at this very sad time. R.I.P.

i have been asked to pass on the very sad news that jayne of fun place passed away in the early hours of the 23rd of natural causes.

Zowie will be taking over the business in the full course of time and i'm sure she’ll be up to the challenges of following in jayne’s footsteps.

Out of respect fun place will be closed until monday 28 december.

B

r . i . p

Oh what a shame. She was lovely, and she ran a good operation

condolences to her family and friends.

What a shame...........

Didn't know jayne only from this forum but my thoughts are with the family and of course the ladies who worked for her. Such sad news. R.I.P. Lady XX

In this your time of grief, we share condolences, care when you weep.

The angels saw fit to take a treasure, that can't be replaced by any measure.

The life of a friend is a steep price to pay, but in our hearts you will always stay.

As the rain falls to wash away your tears, look for the rainbow,

The sun shining smile that breaks the sky, to know she is still by your side.

The message is clear, she still smiles on you. Watching over your from that expanse of blue.

The angels called home one of their own, to watch from the heavens, the seeds that were sown.

For her children we weep and console in the night when nothing can make this bad thing right.

She enveloped all that was good and right and watched her children bloom and take flight.

Now left behind this progeny, we comfort and care the best we can.

I only know Jayne from PN, but my heart goes to her family and friends, at this time.

R.I.P Jayne.

This is very sad news - I only remember Jayne from her posts on the forum, but my condolences go to all who knew her, and may she rest in peace.

Very sad news, my warmth and condolences go out to all friends and family.

I only know Jayne from PN, but my heart goes to her family and friends, at this time.

R.I.P Jayne.

I also only knew Jayne from here and echo the words above. Such sad news at what should be a happy time for all families.

Sad sad news indeed, I first met Jayne or as she was fondly called on PuntersParlour "Miss Fireplace" at the first PN social in the hotel in Hagley road, she had arrived with a few of her girls and you could tell just how much respect they had for her and how proud she was of them. We got on well exchanging mail and meeting up at future socials always asking how Sunni Tara was doing and was Debbs of Anerley still feeding me cake, infact Jayne would lay on cake for my trips up to see them at the old Funplace venue that burnt down, we become mates, hard not to as she was so full of fun and a delight to communicate with, I wish I could have said goodbye, but instead I have some wonderfull memories of our chats.

Godbless you Miss "Fireplace".

I was extremely shocked and saddened to here this news on wednesday. I work at the funplace and it is such a lovely place to work which is a testament to Jayne and her family.

Jayne really did care about all her girls and the news of her death is hard to comprehend.

My thoughts and prayers go to her family at this time.

Rest In Peace

Rae x x x

Terribly sad and surprising news, I just had a phonecall from Bacchus.

I was just chatting to Jayne on here the other day, too.

I know that Crista's pc isn't in working order, and that she sends also her love and condolences to Jayne's family.

Jayne was held in high regard by her friends here, and she will be missed a lot by us all. xxx Dolly

Hi,

Never had the pleasure of meeting Jayne, but I always held her in high regard.

Rest in Peace Jayne.

BD

Sorry to hear this, I met her socially a few times, seemed like a nice person to me.

I met Jayne at one of the PN socials. She was bubbly, lively and lovely. It's hard to believe that she has been taken at such a young age

My sincere condolences to her family and her team at Fun Place

Tubby xx

As I never met Jayne before, I would like to say 'Farewell and God Bless'.

With deep sympathy.

Jethro xxxx

It's shock for me to read this, I was speaking to Jayne only few weeks back.

Sincere condolences to her family and all at Funplace

R.I.P. Jayne

I never met the lady but loved her threads and posts so it was like l knew her in a way, even if only on here.

RIP Jayne.

I am shocked and saddened.

I knew her from visiting FunPlace and she had been sending me kind messages just a few days before this awful event.

I offer every sympathy to Zowie and the family and whish Zowie well in taking over the reins. She has shown she has inherited lots of her mother's fine qualities.

Zowie will be taking over the business in the full course of time and I'm sure she'll be up to the challenges of following in Jayne's footsteps.

B

Very sad news.