vagina miner

Gang Bangs

35 posts in this topic

Having enjoyed several gang bang parties in the last four years I am interested in hearing about others' experiences of them, good or bad. Were they "swingers" type parties, or wg arranged ones?  Just one girl or several ? Were they well managed? Did everyone behave well?

Also I would like to know what in particular it is that you enjoy about them. For me it is more than pure voyeuristic stimulation, there is definitely a sharing element involved, an extra awareness of others' enjoyment.

Is there anything in the theory that part of the appeal is an atavistic throwback to our hunter-gatherer small community past?

Having enjoyed several gang bang parties in the last four years I am interested in hearing about others' experiences of them, good or bad. Were they "swingers" type parties  sometimes, or wg arranged ones?sometimes  Just one girl or several ?both Were they well managed?yes Did everyone behave well?yes always as they knew the consequences would have been dire

Also I would like to know what in particular it is that you enjoy about them.oh just the pure naughtiness For me it is more than pure voyeuristic stimulation, there is definitely a sharing element involved, an extra awareness of others' enjoyment.

Is there anything in the theory that part of the appeal is an atavistic throwback to our hunter-gatherer small community past? please wait while I look up atavistic

Not many gb providers around in London, though occasionally catered by some indies.

I have been to a few and for me its about the girls who really enjoy the pleasure of several bodies, relaxed atmosphere

and taking a back seat to watch the scene.

If your lucky you might get the odd swinging couple and some ladies wanting extra special services.

I once got invited by a sub and her master, a lady from USA.

I think there is always a bit of debate as to what a 'gang bang' actually is. Is it a sex party?

In my view a GB is usually only one girl, possibly 2 and a high ratio of guys to girls. Due to the intensity of activity they usually only last an hour, 2 at most.

To get any action you have to be pretty assertive and prepared to share.

These events are often organised by the WG herself or by her hubby, partner or pimp and often held in hotel rooms. As they are a bit ad  hoc they can be prone to cancellation.

Being an older guy I prefer the more chilled out relaxed  atmosphere of one the well organised regular sex parties where there are more girls to choose from and more time to sample them, often on an almost 1 to 1 basis rather than being part of a sex scrum!!

Having said that, last year there were some parties operating called Bi Gangbang Babes held in hotel rooms or flats. As I saw them recommend by a reliable punter I took a chance on them. Some were 2 or 3 girls but a couple of them I went to there was just a lovely French girl called Angelique on her own.

They worked well as they were not too busy, the guys were polite to each other, they were about 4/5 hours, so guys came and went and Angelique was very enthusiastic and obliging. Unfortunately having run through the Summer they fizzled out in the Autumn and I think the lovely Angelique has gone home.

Regards,

davidgood 

I think a gang bang is probably different from a party in that the attention is focused on one woman.  I have been to parties where there were only two women servicing the group of assembled men, and parties where there were more equal numbers; but I can think of at least two parties where there was a pretty girl and her mate.  The mate got fucked because you could, but in both cases the pretty girl was fucked over and over again, I would say she was gang banged!

would an element be price? getting to try many girls more cheaply than trying them 1-1

....couldn't think of anything worse than a 'gang bang' - whereas a duo or more right up my street - I think because I am essentially greedy I wouldn't want to share and I couldn't be in the same room as a guy with a hard on!! Ugh!!

1 person likes this

I would define a gangbang as 1 or maybe 2 women and several men. It's a (sex) party or orgy if there are equal numbers of both genders.

The problem with gang bangs in the paid-for world is that of practicals-  Many women work alone so would not feel safe dealing with multiple men, find a location big/discreet enough, the risk of no shows- then what do you do with the 1 man who shows up expecting a gang bang? 

They can be hard work. If men are paying then you kind of have an obligation to be fucked and manhandled a lot and for a long period to ensure everyone gets their money worth I expect

I have considered but It's too much hassle to be honest. When I've done them it's been for fun not money. 

1 person likes this

I would define a gangbang as 1 or maybe 2 women and several men. It's a (sex) party or orgy if there are equal numbers of both genders.

The problem with gang bangs in the paid-for world is that of practicals-  Many women work alone so would not feel safe dealing with multiple men, find a location big/discreet enough, the risk of no shows- then what do you do with the 1 man who shows up expecting a gang bang? 

They can be hard work. If men are paying then you kind of have an obligation to be fucked and manhandled a lot and for a long period to ensure everyone gets their money worth I expect

I have considered but It's too much hassle to be honest. When I've done them it's been for fun not money. 

Hi Minxy,

I agree with your definitions and appreciate the problems of organising an event.

If you are planning another for fun, please let me know.  I would love to meet you and I would hope someone we both know would give me a good reference.

Regards,

davidgood

Just a reminder that swinging/swingers are off topic.

Hi Minxy,

I agree with your definitions and appreciate the problems of organising an event.

If you are planning another for fun, please let me know.  I would love to meet you and I would hope someone we both know would give me a good reference.

Regards,

davidgood

I'm afraid I keep for fun me totally separate from working me! Nothing personal, just a rule! 

1 person likes this

....couldn't think of anything worse than a 'gang bang' - whereas a duo or more right up my street - I think because I am essentially greedy I wouldn't want to share and I couldn't be in the same room as a guy with a hard on!! Ugh!!

I have to agree. Although I've never had a duo if would have to be MFF 

1 person likes this

Getting two men in a room together is like herding cats, let alone more! I think the only way it would be successful would be to offer it to regulars, and have a hench male friend hanging around just in case.

Has noone tried to recreate messalina's epic sex competition with a prostitute to see how many men they could service one after the other?. Now THATS a gang bang!

Messalina was claudius' wife.

2 people like this

Has noone tried to recreate messalina's epic sex competition with a prostitute to see how many men they could service one after the other?. Now THATS a gang bang!

I vaguely remember a Daily Sport girl allegedly doing something very like this to get into the record books.  whether it ever happened I don't know but I would love to be part of such a record attempt.

I have to agree. Although I've never had a duo if would have to be MFF 

Agree gang bangs and more likely going to catch some thing.  I wouldn't want to see some lard arse guy going at it!  Nothing erotic about a gang bang bang gang.  Done a couple of MFF a bit hit and miss you have to get the correct ladies, sometimes better if you know one of the ladies first!  MF is always the best three is a crowd but always worth doing it once or twice to tick off you bucket list!!  The bang gang isn't on mine!!!  

I recall from years ago videos (films) of multi multi men servicing one woman but don't seem to have seen (have managed to avoid) them since - wasn't one Debbie Does Dallas in the 70s?

There was another film whose name escapes me that was a genuine plotted cinema-release film but which ended with a queue of men having a woman outdoors. Name of that one?

I remember the scene from I, Claudius well!

I watched the documentary about Annabel Chong years ago, and found it quite disturbing.

I remember the scene from I, Claudius well!

I watched the documentary about Annabel Chong years ago, and found it quite disturbing.

Indeed!  I think some fantasies are probably best kept as just that, fantasies. 

Having said that I am aware of scenarios akin to that described occurring in the swinging community.  I can to an extent see the appeal for a woman, but as a potential male participant I'd rather do something else and I'm someone who isn't squeamish about participating in MFF or MMF scenarios.  Each to their own and all that.

There was another film whose name escapes me that was a genuine plotted cinema-release film but which ended with a queue of men having a woman outdoors. Name of that one?

I would guess you're referring to Last Exit To Brooklyn, starring Jennifer Jason Leigh as a prostitute who falls in love with one of her customers (there's a thing...). Pretty powerful, grim stuff. Her tits are awesome though.

It's based on the book by Hugh Selby Jr, who also wrote Requiem for a Dream, which was made into possibly the most depressing film of all time.

Anyway, back to gangbangs...

And that's before you start talking about 'friendly fire' incidents   :eek:

1 person likes this

I have been put off for life from gang bangs by the scene in Love Lives of the Potato Men where the chaps start discussing where they parked their cars and the best place to park ...

Yeah, i have had some fabulous greedy girls nights, which approach being a gang bang, and its certainly something I would only do for fun. For me the attraction is being a totally sexual creature, letting go, and if I was having to "host" as well, that wouldn't be possible.