Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
chikiboy

Pam's Party

5 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, will anyone tell me why pam's party is closed or whether it is happening somewhere but not advertised?

Hi everyone, will anyone tell me why pam's party is closed or whether it is happening somewhere but not advertised?

Last I heard was that the Crystal Palace house had been sold and she was looking for another venue but that was some time ago. Does anyone know what happened to the lovely black girl Tina? She was really hot, is she still partying or working one to one?

Last I heard was that the Crystal Palace house had been sold and she was looking for another venue but that was some time ago. Does anyone know what happened to the lovely black girl Tina? She was really hot, is she still partying or working one to one?

Pam took a break at the end of last year and when she was ready to start again the house had gone.

I believe she is still looking and hopes to re-open sometime but she has some other things to deal with first.

Regards Tina, she did work at some other well know parties under another name but not sure if she is still there. Tina did not usually do 1 to 1s.

I hope to be partying tomorrow with one of Pam's right hand girls and I will see if she has  new news.

Regards,

davidgood

I know Tina also worked as Chanelle at LAPC but hasn't appeared there for ages. Another one of her hot girls was Amanda who left to have a baby a couple of years ago but said she'd be back, does anyone know if she is now partying again?

I hope Pam gets going again, always had a lot of nice friendly girls and a bargain price

They are still active on Twitter. Recent tweet said they would be operational again in the near future