Kumar

Why Do Wg's Charge A Huge Difference Between In-Calls And Out-Calls

14 posts in this topic

i was looking at some good profiles on AW some of them have really very good feedbacks but what is strange is the rates between their incalls and outcalls.

for example a 2 hr session in-call is £220

and 2 hour session out-call is £400.

I understand that there is bit of travel involved at times and especially for late night bookings wg's might want to take a cab back home or arrange for someone to pick them up at a preimum rate but still such a big difference? I also understand that some times clients might be staying too far. In such cases it is fair to ask for the cab charges if its going to be a lot both ways.

I am always happy to pay cab for wg's visiting me even with a 10 min travel time. I remember once i paid £150 only for cab charges as the wg had travelled almost 1 hour 20 min to visit me.

I also like to buy some small gifts for wg's however the price difference is so much that it makes everything really expensive.

is there any specific reason they charge such a big difference?

I imagine, as you do mention in your post, that travel time, there and back, can take up potential earning time. 

Plus she isn't in the comfort of her own surroundings so could it be danger money.

I was reading one AW profile for a girl in Surrey who only does outcalls. She only sees 2 clients an evening, don't know if that's a personal preference or if its too much hassle to see any more. She obviously has less earning potential than a girl who does incalls, so charges more.

This huge difference between incall and outcall prices reminds me of a story a friend told me once: two girls arrived here from a 'far, far away land' and were working for an agency.  The receptionist noticed that periodically the girls would have a new mobile number: because the 2 girls have not learned that you can top up.  Once they learned topping up is possible in the UK, they remained with the same number.  I wonder what they did though with the other 7-10 SIM cards?

Our mind functions differently and our logic (or not) also differs from person to person.

The example given by the OP does seem ridiculous and perhaps indicative that the lady doesn't really want to do outcalls, but more often the difference isn't anywhere near that much, sometimes only £20 or so if it's still fairly local

1 person likes this

The example given by the OP does seem ridiculous and perhaps indicative that the lady doesn't really want to do outcalls, but more often the difference isn't anywhere near that much, sometimes only £20 or so if it's still fairly local

Agree. That is the case in most of the time. But some well established wg's with good FR are still having such huge differemces.

There is no definitive answer as to why wgs charge what they charge other than it's their choice. If their charges are not within your budget then move on to another profile rather than trying to figure out the whys and wherefores.

2 people like this

i charge 20 extra to cover cab fees if local . in london i had to charge 50 extra as cabs are more expensive . also as mentioned we lose time for traveling too

Probably she doesn't like doing outcalls as much, but likes them more if they are for £400!

We all set our rates on a variety of factors so hard to tell! 

I get grumbles my outcall rate is £40 more than my incall rate but it covers travel- even to Heathrow hotels which are close to me it's a £12-£17 cab rate each way then there is the extra time out. I also think I can command a higher rate in Heathrow hotel outcalls than I can for Hounslow incalls (market rates, nothing to do with me!) 

I don't know why the example you quote has a £180 discrepancy, for the true reason you'd have to ask the woman herself.

My outcalls fees are usually £30 more than my incall rate, however if the outcall is very close, with minimal travelling I'll often not charge that full amount because I think that is fairer.

I also have minimum outcall time requirements which take into account the time it takes me to reach certain locations, for example if I'm asked to visit a place which takes me 1 hour to get there, then I'll require a 2 hour booking.

Outcalls do often take up more time because unless you are sat ready to go in your car, or at the train station, or have a taxi waiting there is a bit more organising to be done.

It's also interesting to see people's perceptions of travel time based on their speeding past a town boundary. Sometimes I'll be told it's just past such a place - turns out it's another ten minutes and that's before you've found it, got parked, disconnected hands free, got yourself out the vehicle in a tidy manner.

I would say she is not keen on outcalls and as there is so much more time spent doing an outcall, she can probably earn more by doing incalls.

I have no problem with providers charging more for an outcall, as has been said there are additional costs for the girl.  As someone who prefers longer bookings though what really bugs me is when a provider charges more every hour.  So a one hour booking might have a price difference of £20.00, a four hour booking has a price difference of £80.00.  Puts me right off even if the longer booking rate is still quite reasonable.

I wouldn't book a wg who charged more than £20 or so over her incall rate. Well over half of the wg's I've seen have done outcalls only and their rates weren't much if any more than the average incall rate for the area ie between £200 and about £240 for a 2 hour booking.

I would say she is not keen on outcalls and as there is so much more time spent doing an outcall, she can probably earn more by doing incalls.

I noticed lots of girls do not even do outcalls as lots of things happened to them in the past.  If, very rarely, decide to do outcalls, they seem to ask for these strange amounts of money.

I'd rather do a couple of incalls in an evening, than go out for one outcall.  There are very few situations where I'll consider a one hour incall unless it is very local and even then, going out for a one hour outcall could cost me the convenience of two 1 hour incalls without travel time and travel expenses.  For ladies that have the option of both incall and outcall, there's an opportunity lost to factor in many times.  

1 person likes this