Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cumandgo

Pint Or A Punt ?

25 posts in this topic

Would love a punt this evening but would also like to go for a few beers ?  Decisions , decisions !   Aside from any performance issues, I don't like the idea of turning up to an incall stinking of alcohol. Do you fave this choice and which one normally wins out ?

Why not punt then chill afters with a pint or 4?

That would be my ideal scenario, did that last summer - fab apt with Daisy in MK, then a few beers after.  Certainly added to the enjoyment of some well chilled nectar....

I agree with HH - go for the punt and then savour the memory with a beer.

I really don't like drinking before a punt for all sorts of reasons. But it can't always be avoided - I've lost count of the number of times I've decided to go for a punt on the spur of the moment fuelled by a good night out!

.....no contest for me that one....punt first and then pint...best of both worlds kind of my motto that really! :)

Both!

either punt first pint later - or - a couple of drinks with the lady first works well too. Just not too many!

Silly question.

Punt first pint later definitely.

Hard question, they are both satisfying and quench two very different thirsts.

Really disappointed in myself. Was ready to do punt and then pint but didn't find a lady who ticked all the boxes.  Having punted for some years now , I am unfortunately getting to the stage where just booking a gorgeous lady is not enough.. Each time  now, I am looking for something that will capture my particular desires at the time.The chance of everything coming together become more and more remote and time consuming too.  

1 person likes this

Bleurgh! 

Clients with beery breath. 

Yuck. 

Bleurgh!

Yuck.

Is cupious amounts of Vodka ok!!!

Bleurgh!

Yuck.

Yes I can imagine. Definitely wouldn't do that but if I'm waiting at a hotel for a lady to be ready I do sometimes have a glass of red wine. I hope that doesn't meet too much disapproval. The long deep kiss I usually get suggests not

Bleurgh! 

Yuck. 

Yes that must be yucky.  Some drinks work for me though, I find the smell and taste of gin on a woman very stimulating.  I think that may go back to memories of one particular girl and the effect gin had on her. 

I would NEVER drink before a Punt (not a big drinker anyway)

Its not fair on her and surely you want to be 100% sober to get maximum enjoyment???

Also, if you drink (even 1 pint) chances are your gonna end up needing to piss during the punt.......

why would i drink something to blur my senses beofore enjoying something i have paid a fair wedge for.  I want all my senses at 100% thanks.

Bleurgh! 

Yuck.

I got a bit panic stricken on an overnight booking, having arranged to meet the wg in the hotel bar. I got there early as I enjoy a bit of people watching while waiting - especially when a gorgeous girl walks into the room alone - extra especially when she's walking over to me! I bought a bottle of beer just to blend in and not look like a lemon sitting there with nothing, when habit kicked in and I drank the beer...:rolleyes:

Thankfully when she did arrive she asked for a bottle of what I'd been drinking, so the mutual beer breath cancelled each other out. Especially following the Indian meal we had later! :D

I got a bit panic stricken on an overnight booking, having arranged to meet the wg in the hotel bar. I got there early as I enjoy a bit of people watching while waiting - especially when a gorgeous girl walks into the room alone - extra especially when she's walking over to me! I bought a bottle of beer just to blend in and not look like a lemon sitting there with nothing, when habit kicked in and I drank the beer... :rolleyes:

Thankfully when she did arrive she asked for a bottle of what I'd been drinking, so the mutual beer breath cancelled each other out. Especially following the Indian meal we had later! :D

Indian meal on an overnight??????

Hope there was an extractor fan in the bathroom....... :o

Gloria Extractorfan?

Ha!

Must admit we avoided the real hot stuff! :)

Ha!

Must admit we avoided the real hot stuff! :)

Thats the best bit, in and out of the restaurant!!!

Would love a punt this evening but would also like to go for a few beers ?  Decisions , decisions !   Aside from any performance issues, I don't like the idea of turning up to an incall stinking of alcohol. Do you fave this choice and which one normally wins out ?

Lots of guys inform girls they might smell from alcohol or food after a function and even bring their mouth wash: you can always ask to have a shower at the girl's premises.  Much better to ask in advance, I find that very polite and respectful......... and you can make fun of that later on to break the ice if you are both 'shy souls'.  :)

Or even leave their mouthwash behind afterwards because they forgot to take it with them.

1 person likes this

I guess they did it deliberately to remind the person they visited of their past presence  :P

Be a lousy choice for me.Don't drink no more so the pints out,and am pretty bamged up so any sort of physical activity is out of the picture.How about a cake and cuppa or punt option?

On a late Friday afternoon or early evening at this time of year when the sun lazily descends into the western sky dripping its warmth across our world I can think of nothing better than a few cheeky pints. As I sup my 2nd or 3rd my mind might wander and think of a lithe young girl wantonly ravishing me with paid affection. I hesitate...........think.........hesitate again and then look up at the sky. Dark clouds and rain begins to descend. Sod it! I'll have another pint.  :)