Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bob the Builder

Logging In To Aw

3 posts in this topic

This problem started yesterday afternoon after AW had carried out some site maintenance.

I have logged in to AW with no obvious problems. However, when I attempt, for example, to check emails the site tells me that I am attempting view a page which is restricted to members and also that I am already logged in. Similarly, if I try to make a booking it tells me that bookings can only be made by registered members and that I need to either register or login - on the next line it again says that I am already logged in.

I have tried logging out and then logging in again but it makes no difference.

Is anyone else having the same problem?

This problem started yesterday afternoon after AW had carried out some site maintenance.

I have logged in to AW with no obvious problems. However, when I attempt, for example, to check emails the site tells me that I am attempting view a page which is restricted to members and also that I am already logged in. Similarly, if I try to make a booking it tells me that bookings can only be made by registered members and that I need to either register or login - on the next line it again says that I am already logged in.

I have tried logging out and then logging in again but it makes no difference.

Is anyone else having the same problem?

working for me

i'd delete cookies, reboot and try again.

working for me

i'd delete cookies, reboot and try again.

Tried that - didn't make a scrap of difference.