Claire

Merry Christmas JRC

23 posts in this topic

I propose a Christmas cease-fire.

Meet you in No Man's Land for a kick-about after lunch.

You can be Cap'n Billy. xxx

I am deeply touched, hopefully war can resume on 26th Dec. :(;)

I am deeply touched, hopefully war can resume on 26th Dec. :(;)

Of course.

I do, however, genuinely hope you have a nice day.

I have stuffed the stockings AND the turkey, and am off to give my pillow some head.

G'night x

Of course.

I do, however, genuinely hope you have a nice day.

Having a nice day is relative.

Compared to Simon Cowell I will have a totally shit day.

Compared to my mate who has to look at his ugly mother in law all day I will have the day of the decade. :(:D

I wonder what sort of day a famous American golfer is having today. Playing around before lunch, a round after lunch?

I cannot imagine what sort of day Simon Cowell is having, as he cannot appear in front of crowds of spectators enjoying their attention, and being controversial. He has met plenty of turkeys though throughout the year.

As to the Xmas truce in no-mans-land, war lasted for 3 years and 10 months and 18 days after that. I wonder if we lost on a penalty shoot out (with real bullets).

Jaw jaw, as opposed to war war. Why don't politicians have a forum where they can vent their views before declaring war on each other?

If JRC lived in the time the height of the Roman Empire, would he drive a taxi chariot with scythes on the wheels. That does conjure up a picture.

Compared to my mate who has to look at his ugly mother in law all day I will have the day of the decade. :(:D

Am sure you have been compared to Simon Cowell before. :(

I like Mr Redcab because he tells it like it is and doesn't give a shit what people think. Actually, he is a typical London cabbie in that respect.

I like Mr Redcab because he tells it like it is and doesn't give a shit what people think. Actually, he is a typical London cabbie in that respect.

Some people take offence from him. I dont. I think the fact that he is funny gets him away with a lot.

Am I on the right forum ? :(

For a minute there I thought Claire and JRC were being nice to each other. :(

I need a lie down.

Am I on the right forum ? :(

For a minute there I thought Claire and JRC were being nice to each other. :(

Only until midnight though. :(

I am sure Mr Cowell will have a great day, but i bet the shine has been taken off it by this shit IMO that has made number one. I find it heartwarming that what started as a Facebook campaign has resulted in his previously unstoppable grasp on the Christmas number one spot being broken. I bet he is well gutted and will have to consul himself with counting his cash. It proves that just sometimes the big boys can be defeated.

I wonder what sort of day a famous American golfer is having today. Playing around before lunch, a round after lunch?

I cannot imagine what sort of day Simon Cowell is having, as he cannot appear in front of crowds of spectators enjoying their attention, and being controversial. He has met plenty of turkeys though throughout the year.

As to the Xmas truce in no-mans-land, war lasted for 3 years and 10 months and 18 days after that. I wonder if we lost on a penalty shoot out (with real bullets).

Jaw jaw, as opposed to war war. Why don't politicians have a forum where they can vent their views before declaring war on each other?

If JRC lived in the time the height of the Roman Empire, would he drive a taxi chariot with scythes on the wheels. That does conjure up a picture.

you'll never find out what simon cowell does on xmas day :(

or more specifically which celebrity he is with today

and if i told you id probably 'disappear' :(

Are you sure you can be sure about that? Sounds a bit naively star-struck for you, Jimmy.

Are you sure you can be sure about that? Sounds a bit naively star-struck for you, Jimmy.

I make no apologies for being a great admirer of Mr Cowell ---- the recent internet campaign was nothing short of pathetic and smacks of jealousy.:(

and if i told you id probably 'disappear' :(

is that a threat or a promise?

I have sympathy for Simon Cowell as he suffers from depression, so he might be having an awful time of it. He's certainly said that it occurs when he's bored and not working, so crimbo might not be the best time for him.

To bring this back on topic, if I had his money I'd be on a massive constant high. That'd probably be due to all the drugs and prostitutes I'd be enjoying though! :(

By all accounts, i dont think i would want to know how Mr Cowell entertains himself on christmas day, or any other day, come to that.

Anyone who accummulates a large amount of money & is still young enough to get a hard on goes through a coke/hooker/hotel room phase, its a rite of passage, some stick at it, some dont.

I think JRC is the living proof of the old saying, "Treat them mean and keep them keen", well at least applied to prostitutes, as his posts never seem to slip by without a response from his leading ladies.

I propose a Christmas cease-fire.

Meet you in No Man's Land for a kick-about after lunch.

You can be Cap'n Billy. xxx

Is this a competition with the nik & lou thread?

Is this a competition with the nik & lou thread?

No, not really, NIK and Lou are now an "item". :(:D

I'd have wanted one of those, too! They're pretty cool!

No, not really, NIK and Lou are now an "item". :(:D

Thank you Punternet for bringing us together. :(:D