Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cumandgo

How Should A Wg Smell ?

115 posts in this topic

Please excuse my ignorance here, if I am so ignorant.

I had a punt a couple of years ago with a beautiful black girl. Now, I did think that there was an odour from her but I put it down to her colour. I submitted a positive  FR  but shortly after the punt another client contacted me querying how I found her hygiene . Today, I had another punt , a first with a gorgeous  girl of Indian extraction. I also got a bit of an odour from her . Interestingly, as we were getting dressed afterwards I saw her applying anti-perspirant. I can smell her now from my hands. Is that anyway normal ? Is it just the differences between skin colours ?  Certainly, Chinese ladies can have a slight 'chinesey ' smell from them .

I've heard that ladies from the same ethnic backgrounds have a similar scent down there. I can't talk from experience as I don't play with fellow ladies. Whatever the smell is if it's like Billingsgate or unpleasant then something isn't right. Perhaps some ethnicities are more pungent than others.

If it taste like chicken , keep  on licking!

As a bi sexual lady yes you are correct i have tasted many different ones and there all different!

2 people like this

Are we talking about hygene or preferences in deodrant, I can't say I've ever noticed much difference between races or ethnic groups where hygene is concerned it differs from person to person. I don't like actual perfume as like aftershave it can be a bit overpowering, subtle deodorants are my preference, I really like the smell of freshly washed hair, if the wg in question has long hair it often ends up in your face as she goes about her business and I love that. I always shower before I leave home and again at the wg's place but I don't always shower before I leave as I like her scent on my skin, I know that some of you will find that unhygenic but it's part of the punt for me.

BTW cumandgo "a gorgeous girl of Indian extraction" the holy grail if she also delivers a full range of services, don't keep it to yourself.

If it taste like chicken , keep  on licking!

As a bi sexual lady yes you are correct i have tasted many different ones and there all different!

Have you seen The Matrix Rebecca.

1 person likes this

with her nose?

4 people like this

A black guy I use to work with always told me that english women smelled of Bovril or fish and chips because thats what they eat allday. I personally have never smelled this bovril or fish and chips odour from an english girl. 

I suggest it would not make comfortable reading if the ladies discussed our smells and odours in like fashion...

Sorry I've misunderstood here we're just talking about pussy and not general hygene aren't we, why didn't the OP just title the thread "How should a pussy smell" although with all due respect that's a silly question. Male or female if we don't wash regularly or if we've recently had sex we will smell a bit fishy around the genetials. So if you do detect this smell it's likely the wg is not washing between clients and you could end up with fish fingers, likewise if a punter is a bit whiffy down there he's obviously neglecting his hygene.

A blind man walked past a fish market raised his hat and said "good morning ladies".

I wonder if to an extent it's due to different cuisines.  Don't we tend to have a subtle aroma based on what we eat?

Sorry I've misunderstood here we're just talking about pussy and not general hygene aren't we, why didn't the OP just title the thread "How should a pussy smell" although with all due respect that's a silly question. Male or female if we don't wash regularly or if we've recently had sex we will smell a bit fishy around the genetials. So if you do detect this smell it's likely the wg is not washing between clients and you could end up with fish fingers, likewise if a punter is a bit whiffy down there he's obviously neglecting his hygene.

A blind man walked past a fish market raised his hat and said "good morning ladies".

No , her pussy was odourless. It was from her skin generally.

I remember this came up before and it was shot down that of course there is no difference in smell. I do think there is. I went out with a black guy for four years and I always loved his musky smell. I have only ever found this with other black clients.

Indian clients often give off a scent but I put this down to the difference in food. Think of the effect garlic has for example as it comes through the pores in the skin.

1 person likes this

100 per cent agree with pia x

Sugar and spice and all things nice............. Well, mostly, in my experience.

1 person likes this

I remember this came up before and it was shot down that of course there is no difference in smell. I do think there is. I went out with a black guy for four years and I always loved his musky smell. I have only ever found this with other black clients.

Indian clients often give off a scent but I put this down to the difference in food. Think of the effect garlic has for example as it comes through the pores in the skin.

I'm really not sure about that, I think your detecting the odours from cooking that have simply settled on clothes or skin not something that emanates from the body itself, we become nose blind to these things ourselves but others notice it.

No , her pussy was odourless. It was from her skin generally.

OK regardless of how she smelled, "a gorgeous girl of Indian extraction" in my experience they don't just want you to wear a condom but a full bio-hazard suit such is their paranoia about infection is this one an exception, PM me if you prefer.

Don't Orientals and Asians think Westerners smell different because we eat so much meat.

Do working girls notice differences in the smell of black, asian and caucasian men ?

....all I know is no pussy is the same, they all have their own 'aroma' and actually some none at all - and appreciation of 'smell' not just of the pussy is a major contributing factor of why I return to a lady and a key factor why I never go back! :)

I don't know why but going down on ladies of colour and Asian ladies is not a easy for me as going down on white western women - I know shoot me down in flames but its just my experience - not entirely sure why that is. 

I have often wondered if these ladies feel the same way about me - I would completely understand it - not sure I know the answer and to that extent I can only claim ignorance and being rather mystified by it - rather like the OP.

If it taste's like chicken , keep on licking!

Are we talking...

Chicken Tikka - Indian Ladies

Jerk Chicken - Carribean Ladies

Roast Chicken - English Ladies

Chicken Stir Fry - Chinese Ladies

Who would bé the Flaming Hot Chicken...

Are we talking...

Chicken Tikka - Indian Ladies

Jerk Chicken - Carribean Ladies

Roast Chicken - English Ladies

Chicken Stir Fry - Chinese Ladies

Who would bé the Flaming Hot Chicken...

Gai Yang Som Tum - Thai Ladies

That's surely spicy.

Gai Yang Som Tum - Thai Ladies

That's surely spicy.

New additions:

Brai Chicken - S.African Ladies

Texas BBQ Chicken - American Ladies

Chicken Snetzel - German Ladies

Chicken Pizza - Italian Ladies

Sorry, i could'nt resist, I'll stop with the childish posts right away...

If a girl smells 'fishy' as some of you have so politely put it then it is not always a sign of poor hygiene.

The smell is BV or bacterial vaginois. 

http://www.cdc.gov/std/bv/stdfact-bacterial-vaginosis.htm

As you can see it can be a curse for WG's mainly because they are trying to keep clean between sex rather than not as some of the more ignorant amongst you may think.

It is amazing how many men out there still do not know how to wash under their foreskin. Also if you picked up a lump of shit would you be content with just wiping your hands with some tissue? No. The same applies to arseholes, especially hairy ones. 

1 person likes this

we do sweat what we eat

I have noticed garlic especially but I bet other strong spices also.