Followers 0
welshgeezer

Sexyclarebare

6 posts in this topic

Does anyone remember her? She was around a few years ago

Wondering what happened and where she dissapeared too??>

Does anyone remember her? She was around a few years ago

Wondering what happened and where she dissapeared too??>

I'm new to this site but been punting for about 17 years, can't say I came across her, what area did she work in?  A lot of great girls seem to have finished over the last few years.

I'm new to this site but been punting for about 17 years, can't say I came across her, what area did she work in?  A lot of great girls seem to have finished over the last few years.

She was in Newport when I saw her, in a flat just off the m4. She was a great girl, awesome service and I was wondering if she was still at the game!

I remember seeing her profile pop up  a few times in the featured lists and looked as if she was moving around quite a bit, since then she's dropped off the radar completly.

Was the place on Chepstow Road?  Between Junctions 24 and 26 I think.  Been a few places on there over the years and one in the area now. There was a great girl who worked on Chepstow Road called Sophie, later worked in Swansea / Neath at a few places, she was Top Notch, great girl, haven't seen her around for a number of years!! 

1 person likes this

Was the place on Chepstow Road?  Between Junctions 24 and 26 I think.  Been a few places on there over the years and one in the area now. There was a great girl who worked on Chepstow Road called Sophie, later worked in Swansea / Neath at a few places, she was Top Notch, great girl, haven't seen her around for a number of years!! 

Yeah about half way down, upstairs flat.. Safe enough location which was nice.. Might be the same girl? I noticed she changed her username a few times..

Short, Blonde hair, nice curvy ass and little titties

Yeah about half way down, upstairs flat.. Safe enough location which was nice.. Might be the same girl? I noticed she changed her username a few times..

Short, Blonde hair, nice curvy ass and little titties

Yeah, sounds like the same place and maybe same girl, last time I saw her was about 9 years ago in Briton Ferry.