chrisintcov

A Working Girls Mouth...

24 posts in this topic

is the most important and erotic part of her.

Kissing

Talking

Sharing champagne

Sucking my cock

Eating my cum

Rimming my ass

Sucking my balls

Happiness!

Kissing

Talking

Sharing champagne

Sucking my cock

Eating my cum

Rimming my ass

Sucking my balls

Happiness!

Mate, I think you forgot...

Smile

-W

3 people like this

No I don't think he wants her for that!

I love it when they alternate between kissing and sucking your cock, pillow talk between rounds is important for me to.

1 person likes this

I love it when they alternate between kissing and sucking your cock, pillow talk between rounds is important for me to.

Yep, love that. Also love it when she gives you a full on snog just after giving her oral

Yep, love that. Also love it when she gives you a full on snog just after giving her oral

Absolutely, do we get more pleasure with our mouths than our cocks ?.

Absolutely, do we get more pleasure with our mouths than our cocks ?.

I think it's a joint effort - what's going on with our mouths is directly proportional to what goes on down below. For me at any rate :)

I think it's a joint effort - what's going on with our mouths is directly proportional to what goes on down below. For me at any rate :)

I've heard tell from those who have been doing this for far longer than me that there was a time when kissing, OWO and RO were very rare services, I can't imagine doing without those things it really wouldn't be the same.

I've heard tell from those who have been doing this for far longer than me that there was a time when kissing, OWO and RO were very rare services, I can't imagine doing without those things it really wouldn't be the same.

I'd never have started punting, can't imagine a punt without any of those things. Well I can actually, as a wg told fibs - no surprise it was NOT a good punt!

Lol yes I remember them days. I nearly fainted the first time a lady said she did owo!

haha, it pains me to reminisce about those days, circa 15-20 years back - to even ask for anything remotely scandalous as OWO (usually over the phone) led to a sudden dial tone. Yep, kissing was also a massive no no back then.

My first ever OWO punt was so erotic, i couldn't contain myself - but only a couple of places did it.

:)

1 person likes this

I love a woman who really knows how to you use her tongue, and takes her time to explore my entire body with it!

2 people like this

haha, it pains me to reminisce about those days, circa 15-20 years back - to even ask for anything remotely scandalous as OWO (usually over the phone) led to a sudden dial tone. Yep, kissing was also a massive no no back then.

My first ever OWO punt was so erotic, i couldn't contain myself - but only a couple of places did it.

I couldn't picture my life without OWO and kissing!  Both are essential!  Makes me realise how lucky I am ;)

I would say most of us can do some pretty damn amazing things with our mouth haha!

I had a client on my incall date last week who has NEVER had CIM! I couldn't believe it I honestly thought he was lying, I gave him OWO and CIM and he exploded like no other, he was twitching for about 10 minutes after, every time I touched him! He's booked me for two more dates in June haha.

Big turn on when you know you've made someone have a mind blowing orgasm with just your mouth! :D

Edited by TightYoungEbony

I would say most of us can do some pretty damn amazing things with our mouth haha!

I had a client on my incall date last week who has NEVER had CIM! I couldn't believe it I honestly thought he was lying, I gave him OWO and CIM and he exploded like no other, he was twitching for about 10 minutes after, every time I touched him! He's booked me for two more dates in June haha.

Big turn on when you know you've made someone have a mind blowing orgasm with just your mouth! :D

TBH I reckon most men are quite sensitive when they come especially at the tip of the little head. I would be twitching also if a WG continues after CIM. Many don't seem to bother much.

-W

TBH I reckon most men are quite sensitive when they come especially at the tip of the little head. I would be twitching also if a WG continues after CIM. Many don't seem to bother much.

-W

No I know that! I did continue a bit after but I mean after we laid down and I was trickling my fingers over his chest and he was still twitching which I thought was caught a turn on that his orgasm was so intense even touching other parts of his body were sensitive!

I love a woman who really knows how to you use her tongue, and takes her time to explore my entire body with it!

I bet this exploration will take longer when navigating with her tongue your hairy legs  :D   I really dislike short hairs in my mouth.

I bet this exploration will take longer when navigating with her tongue your hairy legs  :D   I really dislike short hairs in my mouth.

So you prefer long hairs in your mouth then. I'd hope ideally for no hair in my mouth, but if you prefer it that way....

-W

-W

It's a shame more women don't know this, it can actually feel like your having another orgasm(s) if they carry on, this was a bit of a speciality for one woman I use to see and there were times I actually had to stop her, it was just too much.

I remember back in the early 70's oral sex itself was almost unheard of, never mind without or swallowing. As for rimming, the hole idea is a total no no myself

Kissing

Talking

Sharing champagne

Sucking my cock

Eating my cum

Rimming my ass

Sucking my balls

Happiness!

I thought this thread was going to be about an SP wearing out her mouth because of all the uses she has to put it to.

In the same theme: Client's mouth is the most erotic part of him!

1 Dribbling

2 Muttering

3 Slobbering

4 Biting

5 Chewing

6 Sucking

7 Licking

Never fails to raise a snigger smile or the idiotic laugh!

2 people like this

So you prefer long hairs in your mouth then. I'd hope ideally for no hair in my mouth, but if you prefer it that way....

-W

You, bad ass!!!!!  :D

I had a WG that did that, and she also asked me to explore her body with my tongue.