LickOrSuck

Raid on E1 in Oxford

182 posts in this topic

There was another raid in Oxford yesterday ... featured on the news .... cops raided the E1 place in Oxford, looked as though they went in heavy handed and found 1 girl on her own (or so it said on the news). What did they expect?

omg lol ive worked there how bizzare e1 girls are 2 at most and even then thats rare

There was another raid in Oxford yesterday ... featured on the news .... cops raided the E1 place in Oxford, looked as though they went in heavy handed and found 1 girl on her own (or so it said on the news). What did they expect?

This is getting serious then - if the likes of E1 are being raided then the police are taking things way beyond places where there is any realistic possibility of finding trafficked women.

guess we can forget about Madam Becky opening up in Oxford now!

http://www.oxfordmail.net/display.var.2013966.0.update_complaints_prompted_brothel_raid.php

usual bollocks about traficking used to justify the raid but police arrested a woman from Birmingham!

Front page of Oxford Mail but strangely they don't mention the fact they have been advertising it for years.

The comment that I found interesting was this "Pc Kidd said: "We will continue to carry out raids like this as and when the need arises, to stop this from happening in Oxford."", but with no mention of what "this" was.

According to their rota,a black girl called Coco was working there that day. She must be fairly new as I don't remember seeing her on the website before.

According to their rota,a black girl called Coco was working there that day. She must be fairly new as I don't remember seeing her on the website before.

I've just noticed that the report is dated Friday which means the house was raided on Thursday so Karly was the unfortunate one to be on duty at the time.

Pretty sure the raid was Friday as it was on the news Friday night, BBC and ITV. I reckon that someone is doing some research for TVPolice. The residents association had already complained, so a quick ring round a few ads in the Oxford times pretending to be a punter and you have all the addresses, then the police can go in and scare the girls, the place closes down and the residents are happy. It doesn't have anything to do with trafficking it's just nimbyism again. If the girl was there alone surely there is nothing illegal about what was going on there. Will the police be paying compensation and apologising???

What happened to the owners? Were they arrested? I've read the article and can't see anything

The E1 website is currently down (just the ISP holding page) - Pure coincidence or something else?

guess we can forget about Madam Becky opening up in Oxford now!

On the MK front.... does anyone know if the cops there have raided anyone since the raided Sandra about 10 years ago?

What a bunch of simpletons. Intelligence? Don't make me laugh. All they had to do was call the bloody E1 number and ask if there was an EE girl on in Oxford that day cos you've got a weaknesses for Polish ladies and they'd have been told yes or no upfront, thereby removing the need to spend the taxpayers money to stage a raid and then arrest a solo Brummie Girl working of her own free will.

Mind you, the Headington curtain-twitchers'll all feel safer tonight. Thank goodness for that. While the drug trade continues apace on the Cowley Road and gang danger lurks on every corner in Blackbird Leys, Erica's off the streets and we can all sleep more easily for that.

Its a shame, having worked there myself not so long ago, I thought they had a great set up.

I live in Oxford and the Christian fundamentalists around here are intent on spoiling everybody's fun.

PC Kidd - what a hero. Where were you when someone smashed my car window and stole everything inside? Where were you when someone "keyed" my car at the Kassam stadium causing £1,000 worth of damage. Oh I remember - no where. That's right - neither of these were "person-to-person" crimes and therefore are no longer investigated by the police. So you managed to raid a brothel with one lady working - well done you. You're my hero.

Its a shame, having worked there myself not so long ago, I thought they had a great set up.

It's a good job you don't call yourself Laraski or you'd have been in serious trouble.

This story is doing my head in. From the Oxford Mail:

"Pc Kidd added that neighbours had complained about antisocial behaviour at the house, with people arriving and leaving late at night."

What, so arriving at a house late at night is now considered antisocial behaviour?

"We always see taxis coming and picking girls up and dropping them off."

Whatever next. Better make sure the wife takes the bus next time she goes to Tesco. Taking a cab...tell tale sign of a prostitute; what normal person would do it?

At an absolute maximum, the "constant stream of clients" would have been no more than 15 a day, if that. Probably more like 10 (and at a rate of one or two an hour, would you notice? It's not exactly a flood.) Of those, no more than 2 or 3 could have come after 7pm.

Have they shut down totally or just in Oxford? Have seen that the website has gone. Be a shame if they have closed -have seen a few ladies at St Albans and always had a good time. Might be worth ringing them tomorrow to see what the situation is.

This story is doing my head in. From the Oxford Mail:

"Pc Kidd added that neighbours had complained about antisocial behaviour at the house, with people arriving and leaving late at night."

What, so arriving at a house late at night is now considered antisocial behaviour?

"We always see taxis coming and picking girls up and dropping them off."

Whatever next. Better make sure the wife takes the bus next time she goes to Tesco. Taking a cab...tell tale sign of a prostitute; what normal person would do it?

At an absolute maximum, the "constant stream of clients" would have been no more than 15 a day, if that. Probably more like 10 (and at a rate of one or two an hour, would you notice? It's not exactly a flood.) Of those, no more than 2 or 3 could have come after 7pm.

As far as I can remember, E1 girls seldom work much after 8 pm. Not exactly late at night. Am I correct Lara?

I understand it has all shut down and owners arrested, I don't think anyone will be working.

I understand it has all shut down and owners arrested,

On what grounds have they been arrested or charged with anyone know?

On what grounds have they been arrested or charged with anyone know?

Aiding and abetting the Hackney Cab industry? Having houseguests after 9pm without due care and attention?

It says In the reprt It took 17 police to raid the house! What did they think they would find, a great use of police resources. While this was going on how many OAP's got mugged In Oxford? :D