vivluvsme

Head Office Stoke

5 posts in this topic

Can anyone who's familiar with the place say if it's changed ownership or atmosphere?

Just read a review that showed it in a very poor light.

I haven't been there for quite a long time but i didn't recognise the place when it is described as cramped and with girls not looking like they want to be there - especially when the girl being reviewed is one I had a really good fun time with elsewhere.

Another girl is one I know well and she has never complained about the place.

The extras being charged is a little more familiar but when i went there I was never very demanding and missing some services was no problem to me - they don't charge extra for chat, hug, shared joke and a fuck.

Edited by vivluvsme

No idea but I do know they never get back to you when you phone several times over the space of a couple of months asking for a day there

I've visited on a couple of occasions over the last few months and found a similar thing. The ladies were very quick to add extras and just didn't seem enthusiastic about anything. Whilst the visits weren't really bad they were just a little disappointing.

Couldn't say if ownership has changed or just something was amiss at the time but it does fit with other peoples reports to suggest all is not well there.

The owner in my time was a  rather attractive black lady I always wanted to seduce into a session but amazingly she resisted my charms with a sharp stiletto heel.

I could imagine that even if she is still in charge she may be finding the routine a bit of a drag after so many years.

Or she's planning to elope with me.