ladyofthemansion

Punters who ask for services not provided.

16 posts in this topic

Ladies. Does it happen a lot to you? You dont perform a certain service yet the guys will keep trying to persuade you, even saying "Are you sure you dont do that"?

Ladies. Does it happen a lot to you? You dont perform a certain service yet the guys will keep trying to persuade you, even saying "Are you sure you dont do that"?

Nope, but then that's because I state on my site " I'm sure you could do without my sharp incisors making alarmingly sudden contact with your scrotum."

Funnily enough that has the desired effect. :(:cool:

There was a guy called Rex.

He flamin wanted sex.

I told him get to fuck.

Don't push your bloody luck.

There was a guy called Tim.

He asked me for a rim.

I said you are so thick.

Will kick you in the dick

There was a guy called Jack.

He asked to see my crack.

He was quick to hop it.

Before I went to chop it.

There was a guy called Jake.

I gave his dick a shake.

He bloomin asked for more.

I made him very sore.

There was a guy called Dave.

He just would not behave.

When I swung the kettle.

He said Sorry Petal.

There was a guy called Martin.

He was always fartin.

So I myself went pop.

His dick it fell a flop.

Not a big issue for me, since I'm not particularly bothered about any of the more exotic services.

But... I can see why guys ask, regardless of what it says on the website. This may shock some people, but info on websites isn't 100 percent reliable. (To be fair independent web sites for one lady are usually pretty accurate, but agency sites and entries on the "other site" sometimes border on works of fiction.)

I won't negotiate prices or services but still doesn't stop a few trying.

Had calls last night asking me to see a punter very far below my minimum age. Not satisfied more calls followed first offering double my rate, the 5 times my rate and lastly £1000 for an hour

Eventually told him to take a trip to a hot place as for sure this was a timewaster

I dont usually have this problem as i have an extensive services list and state on my ** profile that if you have something not mentioned then just ask,i may do it,i may not. What really gets my blood boiling though are the guys who think if they offer to throw a bit of extra cash your way they will be able to persuade you to do BB or swallow,it states on my profile that i dont. I smile sweetly and say,no,most definatley never for any amount,but im mentally slashing off their cock and shoving it down their throat.xx

I dont usually have this problem as i have an extensive services list and state on my ** profile that if you have something not mentioned then just ask,i may do it,i may not. What really gets my blood boiling though are the guys who think if they offer to throw a bit of extra cash your way they will be able to persuade you to do BB or swallow,it states on my profile that i dont. I smile sweetly and say,no,most definatley never for any amount,but im mentally slashing off their cock and shoving it down their throat.xx

you sound lovely Chloe!:(

I know girls at Sandys state they dont do CIM, but if you ask they will

Im always get scared to ask sometimes. I know the worse they can say is "no", but if they do i get paranoid wondering why they dont want to do it with me

Not a big issue for me, since I'm not particularly bothered about any of the more exotic services.

But... I can see why guys ask, regardless of what it says on the website. This may shock some people, but info on websites isn't 100 percent reliable. (To be fair independent web sites for one lady are usually pretty accurate, but agency sites and entries on the "other site" sometimes border on works of fiction.)

Very true. My view is i always make sure and confirm what is on offer and assuming it actually proves to be so, i am not interested in asking for something thats not, this could well spoil a good or great punt, so it would be to my disadvantage.

If i'm asked what I like I will say so if it is on their list or not, but dont ask her to supply that service (ie cim, A level). It is occasionally given on a later appointment without me asking! I know some girls do not like to be continually pushed to perform a service - no is no!

you sound lovely Chloe!:(

Thankyou cumandgo.It just annoys me,thats all.xxxlolxxx

Mine isnt fiction,it say what i do,it says what i dont do and it says im open to offers not on my no list.No ridiculous ego fiction,just to the point,with a piccy.xx

It doesn't happen a lot although I do from time to time get those that try to "tempt" me into anal when I have specifically said I don't do it.

I have one regular who recently said to me he is determined to get up there! I didn't want to get into a discussion on that occasion as we were in the heat of things but if he broaches the subject again then I might have to spell it out to him that it won't happen ever.......!

It's not listed as one of my services on my site but I am considering making a reference to the fact that I don't offer it as I do get asked about it from time to time. I have mentioned that I don't offer it on my profile listed on the other site.

On the reverse side how many girls offer services they dont have any intentions of doing ;)

Thankyou cumandgo.It just annoys me,thats all.xxxlolxxx

The two acts you mention do not interest me. Swallowing is up to the girl some have the majority dont, guess I dont drink enough pineapple juice.

BB sex is for relationships. I wouldnt rule out me ever doing this with a working girl but if it happened it would only ever be with a regular girl who doesnt offer it. A relationship bond of a type would need to have been formed with a great deal of trust.

In general though I do try over time to get more services than are shown on a website and some of my best fun punting has involved it. There is something very sexy about developing sex with a girl and that is just the same with working girls. Generaly this has involved tand t, toys, deepthroat, anal play and full anal, not into pain at all.

It only works if a connection is there, and I have introduced girls to it all. A number of girls are scared of A levels and possible pain, I always advise that they should not put it on the website or some guy will try to ram them without foreplay or lube. That it should be carefully done. Of course it is an entirely different experience to the equally fun rampant variety with an experienced girl!;)

I have never offered extra cash for additional services, when enticing a girl to experiment it has to be something that she really quite fancies trying.

So I guess I am one of those annoying punters who trys for more services, but I do approach it in a nice way and always respect a girls decision even when its frustrating.;)

I have one regular who recently said to me he is determined to get up there! I didn't want to get into a discussion on that occasion as we were in the heat of things but if he broaches the subject again then I might have to spell it out to him that it won't happen ever.......![/QUOTE]

No, dont say that or you may lose him as a regular. I used to visit a Domme for bathroom play, over a time I developed an overwhelming desire for RO with her, we both knew it, one day in the he3at of the moment she said, "I know what you want, and you will never, ever, get it !" - ok, she's a Domme, but on the way home i thought, well if I'm never going to get it what am i driving half way across town for - I never went back. Unless someone is really overbearing, I'd have thought its better to let the dream linger ......